Letter maze worksheets combine some of our favorite things: letter recognition practice with solving a maze. Kids can follow the path through the alphabet letters and find the end by only choosing the right letter. These alphabet mazes are great fun for home or the classroom.
Alphabet Mazes for Kids
These letter mazes are not only a great way to work on problem solving skills, but aids in learning the alphabet and reading. It’s time to practice the letters and we have a super fun way of doing it – print these letter mazes!
There are 5 mazes all together for kids to practice recognition of upper case letters:
- Alphabet maze letter A: follow the letter A with an apple for some visual help
- Letter maze letter B: find all the letter Bs with a bunch of bananas
- Alphabet maze letter G: follow the letter G to solve the maze for grapes
- Letter maze letter P: find all the letter Ps and solve for the pear
- Alphabet letter S maze: solve by following the S letter path for strawberries
Download Letter Maze Worksheets PDF Files here
We love mazes! So many benefits from such a fun activity!
How to Use an Alphabet Maze
- Download and print the alphabet letter maze of your choice.
- Identify the letter that you will be looking for in the maze.
- Try and find the path where that letter connects to the next same letter and color with a crayon or highlighter. As you find the next connecting letter, you will see a path developing through the other letters.
- Solve the letter maze by finding the maze end while only going “over” the right letter.
More Mazes from Kids Activities Blog
- Try our space maze printable
- I love this awesome shark maze.
- This unicorn maze for kids is fun too!
- Be festive with these fun and spooky Halloween mazes!
- Make a splash with these free ocean printables for preschool children.
- Dive in with this shark maze printable.
- Try this rainbow maze.
- Day of the Dead maze you can print.
- Make your own car maze play mat.
- Need more activities? We have so many printable mazes!
- Hay maze coloring pages
- Skip counting math mazes that are so fun!
- Make a 3D maze craft!
More Letter Fun from Kids Activities Blog
We have a learning center devoted to every letter in the alphabet. Click on the letter you want to explore:
- Letter A
- Letter B
- Letter C
- Letter D
- Letter E
- Letter F
- Letter G
- Letter H
- Letter I
- Letter J
- Letter K
- Letter L
- Letter M
- Letter N
- Letter O
- Letter P
- Letter Q
- Letter R
- Letter S
- Letter T
- Letter U
- Letter V
- Letter W
- Letter X
- Letter Y
- Letter Z
Did your kids love the alphabet letter mazes? How did you use them?