New week new printable!
We love mazes! We have so many different mazes like our space maze printable or our awesome shark maze. They are such a good STEM activity, but they are also a great way to keep your child busy in an educational way.
These letter mazes are not only a great way to work on problem solving skills, but aids in learning the alphabet and reading. Which fits in perfect with the rest of our kids learning printables.
It’s time to practice the letters and we have a super fun way of doing it – print these letter mazes!
There are 5 mazes all together and with all of them kids will be practicing upper case letters.
We have a maze with letter A with an apple for some visual help, then we’ve got a maze with letter B for bananas, letter G maze for grapes, letter P maze for pear and letter S maze for the always delicious strawberries.
Visualizing and being able to see the different fruit will allow them to associate different words with letters which will help them retain the new information better.
So many benefits from such a fun activity!
Looking For More Printable Activities?
We have so many printables from mazes to coloring sheets and everything in-between with all themes and designs. These are some of our favorites and hopefully they will be yours too!
- Be festive with these fun and spooky Halloween mazes!
- Make a splash with these free ocean printables for preschool children.
- Need more activities? We have so many printable mazes!
- These chicken coloring pages will make your tummy rumble!
- Dive in with this shark maze printable.
- Reach for the stars with these awesome rocket coloring pages.
- Let is snow with these free winter printables!
- Holidays can be educational too! This Halloween counting printable is not only cute, but will aid in learning numbers.
- These Minecraft coloring pages are an adventure!
- Be a hero with these pretend doctor printables!
- Catch them all with these Pokemon color by number printables.
- These printable dragon coloring sheets will be a roaring good time!
- Have a grand time with these free large printable coloring pages!
- Take a break from coloring with these fall printable crafts for kids.
- Learn the rainbow with these fun color recognition worksheets for toddlers.
- We have so many printable mazes for kindergartners that your child will love!