Do your children enjoy holiday activities as much as we do? Then they will love today’s printable! If you are looking for fun and engaging free learning activities for kids, then you’re in the right place.
With us, maths are never boring! We are practicing subtraction with Day of the Dead coloring pages. Isn’t that exciting?!
Free Dia de los Muertos coloring pages for kids
Día de los Muertos is one of my favorite holidays! There’s something about the food, colorful altars and sugar skulls that I just love.
Celebrations start at home! If you are like me, always looking for new holiday activities for kids, then this post is for you. Use these worksheets to help your toddlers perfect their math skills, in a fun way.
They won’t even know they are learning!
Still looking for more Day of the Dead activities? We have so many fun things to do, like a sugar skull coloring page and marigold crafts! It’s perfect if you want to incorporate fun activities into your day.
But wait! Check out these kids activities!
We have tons of free printables for your little ones! Take a look at our library to find a simple activity for your kids with almost no set-up. We have color by number printables, tracing pages, math coloring worksheets, word searches, disney coloring pages, and holiday coloring worksheets.
Why not try easy stem activities? STEM activities are simple projects, experiments, challenges, and demonstrations that leverage the concepts of science, technology, engineering, and math for learning. Our activities use household items that you probably already have on hand, so they are inexpensive.
Practice math with color by number printables
Math coloring worksheets are a fun and great way to boost your child’s early math skills. Subtraction worksheets are perfect for exercising your little one’s brain. These color by number printables makes learning so much fun!
Let your kid color these Day of the Dead coloring pages: all they have to do is subtract the numbers to find the differences, and then color the pages according to the code!
This color by number printable set includes two coloring pages:
- one coloring page with a funny skeleton wearing a hat
- one coloring page with a beautiful altar
Free interactive worksheets for kids:
- Textured coloring elevates a simple coloring sheet to a whole new level. Learn how to do it!
- Make a quarantine time capsule for kids to document this crazy year.
- These fall color sheets are perfect for autumn – or any time of the year!
- Practice your math skills with fun and not-so-spooky Halloween math worksheets.
- Math doesn’t have to be boring! Check out this math for kids printable!
- Children will have a blast coloring these dragon printables.
- It’s time to learn our ABC’s! Use our color by letter printables to make it fun.
- These color by letter p, q, r, s and t printables are also great for practicing the alphabet.
- These free anime coloring pages for kids is also a color by number activity!
- We have more color by number worksheets! I love this back to school color by number printable.
- These free Pokémon addition color by number printables are so much fun.
- Here’s a list of scholastic coloring books and other best-selling preschooler workbooks that your kids will love!
- Learn how to subtract with baby shark math worksheets.
- Mattel released a limited edition barbie day of the dead and I can’t wait to have it!
- These sugar skull coloring pages are perfect to celebrate day of the dead.
- For more math fun try out this Unicorn Subtraction Color by Number!