Disney, I miss you. That’s why I was super excited to find these virtual Disney rides you can enjoy from home.
With Disneyland and Disney World closed, there are lots of Disney fans like myself suffering from ride withdrawals.
But have no fear, virtual help is here!
Even though Disney rides are not currently operating, you can experience the magic of the Happiest Place on Earth sitting on your couch dressed in none other than your Disney pajamas.
It’s true: Many of your favorite Disney rides are available virtually via YouTube.
Fly a mission on Star Wars’ Millennium Falcon in Disneyland, quench your need for speed on the Incredicoaster at Disney’s California Adventure Park, or marvel at our beautiful planet with a bird’s eye view on Epcot’s Soarin’ Around the World in Disney World.
And with virtual rides, you won’t have to contend with large crowds, lengthy wait times, or long lines.
Craving a dose of Disney?
Get your first month of Adventure Academy for FREE!
These 20 virtual rides are just what you need!
VIRTUAL RIDES AT DISNEYLAND
- Virtually sail through Disneyland’s iconic “It’s a Small World.”
- Fly the Millennium Falcon on a special interactive mission at the new Star Wars Land / Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
- Take on the mountain – Splash Mountain, that is – without getting wet!
- Join Peter Pan as you fly over London on your way to Never Never Land on Peter Pan’s Flight.
- Board a Doom Buggy and tour the Haunted Mansion!
- Race to catch Jack-Jack on Incredicoaster, Disneyland’s fastest attraction in California Adventure Park.
- Go under the sea with Ariel and her friends on The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure.
- Hop aboard a taxi and adventure through Monstropolis on Monsters Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Blast off into space on Space Mountain, a high-speed indoor roller coaster at Disneyland.
- Climb aboard a bobsled and hold on tight as you make your way through the mountain on the ride, Matterhorn Bobsleds.
Our favorite learning program is on sale! You can try it out with 2 months for only $5!
VIRTUAL RIDES AT DISNEY WORLD
- Participate virtually in the Rise of the Resistance, inside Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Ride on Slinky Dog’s back as you twist and turn through Andy’s world on Slinky Dog Dash at Walt Disney World.
- All aboard! Come and experience an exciting adventure on Big Thunder Mountain.
- Learn more about the lives of the seven dwarfs aboard the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Feel like you’re riding on a boat through Arendelle on Frozen Ever After, an attraction perfect for all ages at Walt Disney World.
- If you love to go fast, this car ride is for you! Reach speeds of up to 65 miles per hour on the Test Track.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the world, from the Taj Mahal to Niagara Falls on Epcot’s Soarin’ Around the World.
- Travel back in time to when pirates ruled the seas on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
- Experience Expedition Everest, which some say is the best roller coaster at Walt Disney World.
- Immerse yourself in Pandora, the World of Avatar on Disney’s Animal Kingdom Flight of Passage.
Virtual experiences are awesome, but I know you can’t wait to visit the Disney parks when they reopen.
MORE FUN THINGS TO DO WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME:
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- These crafts for kids are so fun and easy!
- Learn how to make headbands with buttons.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.
- You will love these fun Halloween games for kids!