Disneyland is a family favorite for many. It can be the trip of a lifetime, but you don’t want to waste it by not knowing that things to do at Disneyland.1. Eat At Ariel’s Grotto – Eating at Ariel’s grotto is a must do when you go to Disneyland. You can dine under the sea, or outside by the water. The food is amazing, you have to try the Lobster Tail salad and the dessert trio!
2. Check out Club 33 – Club 33 is a secret exclusive club inside the Disneyland theme park. It’s hard to score an invite, but if you can get one, don’t miss out. It’s the chance of a lifetime!
3. World of Color – My first time to Disneyland, all my friends had the same advice: “Get a fast pass to see World of Color. It’s the coolest thing you will ever see.” And they were right. Make sure to check out this show, because it’s unforgettable.
4. Check out the Animation Academy – We love learning to draw at my house, so this was a special treat. You get to watch real Disney artists draw your favorite Disney characters!
5. Ride The Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters – This ride is WORTH THE WAIT. It’s one of our favorites in the whole park. You get to compete against each other to see who gets a higher score. It’s like you’re inside a video game!
6. Fantasmic – Fantasmic is another must-see show. It’s a great way to end your day at the park!
7. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – You have to book this in advance, but it’s totally worth it to have your little girl dressed exactly like her favorite princess while she explores the park. I suggest booking this as the first thing you do so they get maximum time to be dressed up! All the princesses in character will pretend your child is the character they’re dressed up as for the whole day!
8. Mickey’s Soundsational Parade – This parade is awesome. You can dance and sing with your family while amazing music plays and all your favorite characters wave to the kids!
9. Princess Dot Puddle Park – If your little ones need a chance to cool off (or you just need a chance to sit down for a bit while they play) then check out this A Bug’s Life themed splash pad. There’s even a changing station close by so you can stick them in their swimsuit!
10. Jedi Training Academy – Your kids get to learn to be real Jedi and even get a Jedi medal in a ceremony! My daughter still has hers hanging on her mirror!
Disneyland is fun, but my biggest suggestion is not to plan your trip too much. Let your kids guide you and don’t be afraid to do what they want to do– they’re the reason you’re there!