Little girls and boys will love coloring these Jasmine coloring pages. Simply download & print the coloring pack, find your favorite coloring spot in the house and enjoy this fun activity.
These unique Jasmine coloring activity is perfect for kids of all ages and adults that like Disney movies and coloring printables.
Free Printable Jasmine Coloring Pages
We finally have Princess Jasmine coloring pages! Jasmine is one of the main characters of the Disney animated film Aladdin. Princess Jasmine is one of the kids’ favorite princesses because she and Aladdin, along with her pet tiger Rajah the Genie in his magic lamp, the monkey Abu, the parrot Iago, and the flying Carpet, are always going on fun adventures and magical carpet rides in the sky.
So let’s celebrate Jasmine with this unique collection of coloring pages of Jasmine! Let’s take a look at the supplies we’ll need to enjoy this pack.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR JASMINE COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Jasmine coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Beautiful Princess Jasmine coloring pages
Our first coloring page features Jasmine in her iconic outfit. Jasmine’s outfit is usually a baby blue color and her hair is so long and dark brown. This is a very simple Jasmine coloring picture, so it works best for younger children and big fat crayons.
Jasmine Face Simple Coloring Page
Our second coloring page features a close-up of Jasmine’s face showing off her beautiful long hair. Kids can add their own touch by adding some makeup to Jasmine’s eyelids and lips. I think watercolor would work great with this coloring page to make it look even more magical.
Download & Print Free Jasmine Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Let’s take a ride on this princess carriage car.
- These princess printable worksheets are a great addition to our Jasmine coloring pages.
- We have even more printable princess pictures for kids of all ages.
- Download & print these Frozen princess coloring pages too!
- Why not get these princess costumes for kids?
Did you like these Jasmine coloring pages?