Have you ever brought out the holiday decorations and wished your Christmas tree was fuller?
We’ve got some holiday hacks that are SO easy you won’t believe it. Here’s a few simple tips on how to make your Christmas tree look fuller!
How To Make Your Christmas Tree Look Fuller
The first trick is really simple — all you have to do is string two sizes of lights on your tree.
We have a pre-lit tree, so I just added a couple of strands of these large bulbs around the tree and the difference is astounding! It gives the tree that looked sparse to begin with a lot more body.
The second set of lights adds dimension to the tree, making it beautiful and bright. You could even do this with colored lights if wanted. The secret is in the bigger set of lights.
Other Ways To Make Your Fake Christmas Tree Look Fuller
If you’re not keep on having all the extra lights there are a few other ways to make your tree look fuller.
- You could wrap your tree, particularly sparse areas, with evergreen garland.
- Another way is very similar, you can add a big ribbon throughout your tree to make it look fuller as it’ll take up the open areas.
- If your tree is sparse, try adding pine picks in the more bare spots. It makes your tree look fuller and gives it a unique look.
- Adding snow to your tree can also make it look much fuller as well.
- Your ornaments play a big part in how fall your tree looks too. Shiny and reflective ornaments will make it look fuller.
- You can also make your tree look fuller by placing bows in the sparse spots.
Sometimes we have to make due with what we have, but there is no reason we can’t make what we have look its best! We can make our sparse slim trees, real or fake, look full and amazing.
More Christmas Activities
Want some more Christmas inspired decorating ideas?
Then be sure to check out…