The key to any holiday celebration is good food. And there’s nothing better than a Christmas Tree Cheese Ball for your appetizer!
We’ve partnered with Borden® Cheese to create this Christmas Tree Cheese Ball. For generations, creamy, delicious Borden Cheese has been crafted with high-quality, wholesome ingredients and the same genuine love and care you find on American, family-owned dairy farms.
Borden Cheese is brought to you by a cooperative of more than 8,000 family-owned dairy farms across the United States.
Every chunk, slice and shred of Borden Cheese is pure, creamy goodness that transforms your family recipes into something memorable, because with Borden Cheese, love is always an ingredient.
There are many different flavors to choose from: Mild Cheddar, Mozzarella, Mexican, Swiss, Sharp Cheddar, American, Colby Jack and more. And Borden Cheese is available as singles, shreds, chunks, slices, strings and snacks at major grocery stores and independent retailers. To find one near you, visit the Borden Cheese website.
Christmas Tree Cheese Ball
Adapted From: Tastes Better From Scratch
Here’s what you need to make this Christmas Tree Cheese Ball:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz bag of Borden Cheese Sharp Cheddar shreds
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- dash black pepper
- Saran wrap
- Fresh parsley
- Roasted almonds
Christmas Tree Cheese Ball Directions
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the shredded Borden cheese and other ingredients. Combine with the mixer.
- Cover the inside of the funnel with saran wrap and spoon the mixture into it, pressing tightly to form the mixture into a cone shape.
- Press the almonds and parsley leaves into the outside of the cone so that it resembles a tree.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to set. Allow to soften and serve with crackers.
What are your favorite holiday recipes?