These edible Christmas trees are delicious snacks and desserts idea that all look like Christmas trees perfect for the holiday season. I love making festive holiday treats and these edible Christmas trees are fun! There are Christmas tree snacks, sweets, dinner ideas and healthy Christmas tree options, too.
Edible Christmas Tree Food Ideas for the Holidays
1. Waffles Christmas Tree Treat
Use food coloring to make these fun green Christmas tree waffles and decorate the with candy!
2. Pull Apart Pizza Dough Christmas Tree Recipe
This holiday snack looks like a delicious edible Christmas tree. via Delish
3. Christmas Tree Grapes and Fruit Tray
A healthy Christmas snack, this grape and fruit tray shaped like a tree is a kid favorite. via Stonegable Blog
4. Nutella Christmas Tree Treat Pie
Oh my goodness, this looks so good! Pie crust + Nutella = amazing! via Tastemade
5. Christmas Veggie Tree Food
Here is another awesome healthy holiday snack. via Betty Crocker
6. Chocolate Strawberry Tree Treat
This is such a pretty Christmas snack! via Home Stories A to Z
7. Christmas Tree Brownies Treat
These brownies with green frosting and a candy cane stem are so good. via Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
8. Christmas Tree Pizza Recipe
Make a Christmas tree pizza! This would be a fun Christmas Eve dinner idea. via Food Network
9. Meat and Cheese Christmas Tree Tray
We love meat and cheese trays at family gatherings. Here’s how to shape it like a tree! via MommyGaga
10. Oreo Truffle Tree Treat
Pile up your Oreo truffles into a gorgeous edible tree. via MomEndeavors
11. Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree Recipe
I’m totally making this on Christmas morning! via Pillsbury
12. Rice Krispie Trees Treat
Kids will love making holiday rice krispie treats with you! via Target(link no longer available)
13. Cream Cheese Danishes Breakfast Recipe
Yum! This is perfect for Christmas morning. These easy homemade danishes in the shape of a tree are so fun. via Walking On Sunshine Recipes
14. Christmas Pinwheels Snack
These cranberry and feta cheese pinwheels in the shape of a Christmas tree is a super cute and totally original holiday food. via The Girl Who Ate Everything
15. Christmas Cupcake Tree
These cupcakes are so gorgeous. They look like a tree right off the farm. via Preppy Kitchen
More yummy Christmas recipes From Kids Activities Blog
- Here are 75 Christmas Cookies Recipes We Love!
- Yum! 30 Oreo Recipes for Christmas and the Holidays!
- We have 14 Festive Christmas Breakfast Ideas that you have to try.
- You’ll love these 40+ Fun Christmas Treats.
- Another great Christmas finger food is Jalapeno poppers! Such a tasty spicy cream cheese snack.
- Looking for great recipes? Then you’ll love these holiday appetizers.
- Looking for another festive appetizer? Then you’ll want to try this delicious holiday appetizer recipe.
- These air fried onion rings are the perfect appetizer for the holidays. They’re tasty and not greasy.
- Try out these 40+ Christmas treats! They’re sweet and festive, perfect for this holiday season.
- Looking for another Christmas treat? Try these cookie dough truffles! They’re absolutely amazing.
- Looking for more yummy Christmas food? We have 100’s of recipes and ideas for you!
- You have to try these delicious homemade Christmas candy recipes!
What is your favorite Christmas tree recipe? Share it with us in the comment section, we’d love to hear from you!