When it comes to the “big game” there’s nothing better than these 5 quick and easy game-winning appetizers that all your guests will love!
Quick and Easy Game Winning Appetizer recipes
Whether you are hosting or attending a football viewing party, you can’t go wrong with serving any of these appetizers!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip Recipe
Just by looking at its ingredients, you would certainly know that this appetizer recipe will be a game-changer to start up your meal.
Ingredients Needed To Make Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip:
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
How To Make Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip:
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, chicken, buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing, and sour cream.
- Pour into the 9×13 inch baking dish and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned.
2. Bacon Candy Smokie Recipe
One of the key players on your dining table is bacon. So why not change it up a little bit on how to make it and surprise your family? Now get those toothpicks and start skewering these bacon candies!
Ingredients Needed To Make Bacon Candy Smokies:
- Sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- Package little smokies
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
How To Make Bacon Candy Smokies:
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- After you cut the bacon slices into thirds, wrap each of the smokies with bacon.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle each with brown sugar.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot.
3. Artichoke Party Dip Recipe
This artichoke dip recipe has everything, with a crazy and deliciously rich flavor, absolutely creamy, added with your favorite artichokes and with the perfect combo of garlic and mayonnaise!
Ingredients Needed To Make Artichoke Party Dip:
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. jar of mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest
How To Make Artichoke Party Dip:
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Place hearts, 1 cup of cheese, mayo, garlic, cayenne pepper, and zest into a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the dip into a baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or bread.
4. Asian Lettuce Wrap Recipe
They say that Asian cuisine is one of the best when it comes to family-style dining, and this Asian lettuce wrap recipe is one of the many living proofs of it!
Ingredients Needed To Make Asian Lettuce Wrap:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- White or brown rice
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Head of iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chipotle paste
How To Make Asian Lettuce Wrap:
- In a wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook the pork, green onions, and garlic, until the meat is brown.
- Add carrots, hoisin, and soy sauce.
- Remove from the heat and stir in sesame oil and paste.
- Add a small amount of rice into each lettuce leaf, and then top with stir fry mixture.
5. Pimento Cheese Wrap Recipe
This kind of recipe is easy to make. It’s also considered a kid-friendly recipe as well since one of the key ingredients is cheese! We all know that anything that you partner with cheese goes perfectly well, right?
Ingredients Needed To Make Pimento Cheese Wraps:
- Flour tortillas
- Pimiento cheese
- Sliced turkey
How To Make Pimento Cheese Wraps:
- Spread a healthy layer of pimento cheese on a tortilla.
- Add a slice of turkey, and then wrap tightly.
- Add toothpicks to keep them tight, and slice in between each toothpick.
more delicious appetizer and dip recipes
- 5 Dazzling Appetizers for Your New Year’s Eve Party
- Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers
- 3 Great Appetizers to Wow Your Guests
- 5 Cravable Dip Recipes for a New Year’s Eve Party!
- 5 Easy Spring Dip Recipes for a Weekend Gathering
- Best & Easiest Rotel Dip Recipe
- 50 Mouth-Watering Kid Friendly Chicken Recipes
What’s your favorite game day appetizer? Comment below!