When it comes to the “big-game” there’s nothing better than these 5 Quick and Easy Game Winning Appetizers that all your guests will love!
5 Quick and Easy Game Winning Appetizers
This post contains affiliate links.
Whether you are hosting or attending a football viewing party, you can’t go wrong with serving any of these appetizers!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 cups Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, chicken, buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing, and sour cream.
- Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned.
Bacon Candy Smokies
- Sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- Package Little Smokies
- 3/4 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- After you cut the bacon slices into thirds, wrap each of the smokies with bacon.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle each with brown sugar.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Easy Artichoke Party Dip
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts, drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- an 8 oz jar of Mayo
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Place hearts, 1 cup of cheese, mayo, garlic, cayenne pepper, and zest into a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the dip into a baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or bread.
Asian Lettuce Wrap
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- White or Brown Rice (follow instructions)
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 2 cups Carrots, shredded
- 1 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- a head of Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot Chipotle Paste
- In a wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook the pork, green onions, and garlic, until meat is brown.
- Add carrots, Hoisin, and soy sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil and paste.
- Add a small amount of rice into each lettuce leaf, and then top with stir fry mixture.
Pimento Cheese Wraps
- Flour Tortillas
- Pimento Cheese
- Sliced Turkey
- Spread a healthy layer of Pimento cheese on a tortilla.
- Add a slice of turkey, and then wrap tightly.
- Add toothpicks to keep tight, and slice in between each toothpick.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
When you spend a lot of time cooking, it’s way more fun if you have amazing kitchen gadgets. Here are some of our favorites:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Football Party Inspiration
- 17 Football Shaped Foods for Opening Day
- How to Throw a Family Football Party
- Kids Football Party Ideas
- Football Party Graham Crackers
What’s your favorite game day appetizer? Comment below!