Oh so many Christmas crock pot recipes fire up the crockpot for the holidays! These awesome holiday slow cooker recipes are going to make your Christmas easier and tastier!
Kids Activities Blog found the very best in holiday crockpot recipes. From food gifts to appetizers, Christmas morning to feeding house guests, you’ll find every recipe you need to have a very Merry Christmas feast!
Best Christmas Crockpot Recipes
One of the reasons I love using the slow cooker around the holidays is that we are just super busy and dinner gets forgotten.
With a few simple steps earlier in the day, the crockpot can save Christmas break dinners from the classic “drive thru” last minute run.
But it isn’t just for dinner, Christmas breakfast, Christmas crockpot desserts, Christmas app & appetizers and so much more…
This holiday season is going to be saved by my crock pot! You can even make Christmas dinner in the crock pot which is one of my favorite ways with everything going on.
Christmas Crockpot Desserts
I never even THINK of the slow cooker when it comes to desserts and treats, but there are some super yummy (and really easy) recipes that are sure to please that start in the crock pot.
The best thing is, you could use white chocolate, or other flavored chocolates to make this fudge super unique.
1. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Pecans Recipe
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Pecans are the perfect holiday snack and make great gifts! From The Recipe Critic.
2. Rich Crockpot Hot Fudge Recipe
Another excellent holiday gift is this simple and delicious Crockpot Hot Fudge. This is great for Christmas potlucks.
3. Easy Slow Cooker Fudge
What’s Christmas without fudge? Make a big batch of Slow Cooker Fudge this year. From Skinny Ms.
4. Perfect Crockpot Candy Recipe
Did you know you can make candy in a crockpot? Christmas seems like the perfect excuse to try Crockpot Candy. From Cookies and Cups.
5. Slow Cooker Gingerbread Pudding Cake Recipe
Looking for easy recipes? This Slow Cooker Gingerbread Pudding Cake from Better Homes and Gardens has holiday written all over it.
Slow Cooker Recipes for Christmas Morning
A Christmas crockpot breakfast on Christmas can relieve stress so no one has to think about it on Christmas Eve or on Christmas morning!
We want Christmas morning to have a yummy breakfast without all the fuss. These slow cooker breakfast recipes are a great solution.
6. Delicious Apple Monkey Bread Recipe
Start the morning off right with this gooey and delicious Apple Monkey Bread from That Skinny Chick Can Bake.
7. Savory and Filling Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole is a great way to feed your present opening crowd. This is one of the more hearty breakfasts that every family member will love. From The Taylor House.
8. Festive Eggnog Oatmeal
Get breakfast ready the night before with this seasonal Eggnog Oatmeal recipe from Sweet Anna’s.
9. Yummy Crockpot French Toast Casserole Recipe
Crockpot French Toast Casserole from Moms with Crockpots is another perfect dish for Christmas morning.
Crockpot Christmas Drinks
We have done spiced cider in the crock pot for years, but never ventured into these yummy ideas. Break out the slow cooker because you won’t want to miss any of these delicious Christmas drink ideas.
10. Creamy and Rich Slow Cook Hot Chocolate Recipe
Serve the perfect Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate for every occasion this holiday season from tree trimming to sledding. This is one of my favorite crock-pot Christmas recipes for large groups.
11. Sweet White Christmas Cocoa Recipe
White Christmas Cocoa is another wonderful crockpot drink recipe from I Heart Nap Time.
12. Crock Pot Vanilla Latte Recipe
Help the grown-ups survive that super early Christmas morning wake-up call with this delicious Crock Pot Vanilla Latte from Kitchen Treaty.
13. Adult Crockpot Cranberry Orange Mulled Wine Recipe
Speaking of grown-ups, Crock Pot Cranberry-Orange Mulled Wine is perfect for holiday entertaining. From Kitchen Treaty.
14. Grown Up Crockpot Hot Buttered Rum Recipe
For another adult holiday beverage, try this Crock Pot Hot Buttered Rum from Tammilee Tips.
Slow Cooker Appetizer Recipes for Holiday Entertaining
Take the stress out of holiday entertaining by firing up the slow cooker! These crock pot specialties will feed a crowd if needed.
15. Amazing Creamy Hot Crab Dip Recipe
Creamy Hot Crab Dip is perfect for holiday entertaining from Living Well Spending Less.
16. Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
Try Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip for a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Recipe from Damn Delicious.
17. Sweet Crock Pot Bourbon Glazed Kielbasa Recipe
Crock Pot Bourbon Glazed Kielbasa make a great Christmas party appetizer from Tammilee Tips.
18. Sweet and Savory Honey Balsamic BBQ Meatball Recipe
For a delicious twist on the typical meatball app, try these Honey-Balsamic BBQ Meatballs from Iowa Girl Eats.
Crockpot Recipes for your Holiday Feast
Don’t forget about the slow cooker when it comes to the main event…Christmas dinner. This will allow you additional time to spend time with the family.
19. Slow Cooker Creamy Shrimp Bisque Recipe
Start your meal with this elegant Slow Cooker Creamy Shrimp Bisque from Iowa Girl Eats.
20. Slow Cooker Ham With Maple Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
Slow Cooker Ham with Maple Brown Sugar Glaze from No. 2 Pencil is the perfect main course.
21. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
Or maybe you like to serve turkey in which case, Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from Skinny Ms. is the right choice for you.
22. Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Don’t forget the Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce from Cleverly Simple.
23. Slow Cooker Honey Balsamic Pork Roast Recipe
Slow Cooker Honey Balsamic Pork Roast is another delicious main dish from Six Sisters Stuff
24. Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Serve it up with a side of Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes from Baked By Rachael.
25. Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe
And Honey Glazed Carrots from Eat at Home Cooks are sure to be passed around twice.
26. Dinner Roll Recipe For The Crockpot
No more room in the oven? Make the Dinner Rolls in the crockpot! Recipe from Plain Chicken.
Slow Cooker Meals for Holiday House Guests
The holidays are a time when we open our house to friends and family. Often that includes overnight visitors. Here are some simple suppers that will take the stress out of entertaining.
27. Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Feed a crowd with this easy and delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup.
28. Delicious BBQ Dr. Pepper Pork Recipe
Dr. Pepper Pork is a super simple way to whip up a yummy lunch for guests.
29. Creamy and Cheesy Mac & Cheese Crockpot Recipe
OMG…I just found the easiest comfort food crockpot meal–ever! Check out mac & cheese in the crockpot!
30. Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos Recipe
Tacos are one of my favorite ways to feed house guests, try these yummy Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos.
31. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Two-Bean Stew Recipe
Got vegetarians? Serve this hearty Slow Cooker Vegetarian Two-Bean Stew from Cooking with Books.
More Delicious Slow Cook Recipes From Kids Activities Blog:
- We have a crockpot hot chocolate recipe for every occasion!
- Tired of traditional fudge? Try all of these different crock pot fudge recipes.
- Looking for some healthy slow cook recipes after delicious holiday recipes? We have them!
- Yum! These vegetarian crock pot recipes are so good and filling!
- This crockpot Cornish hen tastes like it’s been slow roasted.
- Busy? This crock pot chili is quick and easy for any cold night.
- This quick and easy crock pot Swedish meatball recipe is absolutely delicious!
Which Christmas crockpot recipe are you going to try? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you!