It’s just about time to say goodbye to 2019 and ring in the new year! These 5 Dazzling Appetizers for your New Year’s Eve Party are perfect, whether you’re hosting a party, or planning a quiet evening in.
5 Dazzling Appetizers for Your New Year’s Eve Party
This post contains affiliate links.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Block of Cheddar Cheese, cut lengthwise
- 12 Jalapenos, halved lengthwise with seeds removed
- 12 strips of Bacon
- First, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Put cheese inside the jalapenos, and then wrap with bacon.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the bacon is crispy.
Goat Cheese Crostini with Snap Peas
Dazzle your guests or family with Burnt Macaroni‘s Goat Cheese Crostini with Snap Peas. It’s the perfect compliment to any buffet table!
Prosciutto Wrapped Pears
- 2 Pears, sliced
- Garlic Herb or Blue Cheese
- Honey for drizzling
- Slice the pears. Then, place them in water with some lemon juice, to prevent them from browning.
- Spread cheese over the top of pear slice, and then tightly wrap with prosciutto.
- Drizzle with honey.
Here’s another great option for your buffet table! Burnt Macaroni‘s Spicy Nuts are easy to make, and work with any cheese plate appetizer.
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
- Cranberry Juice
- Fresh Cranberries
- Start by pouring about 8 oz. of cranberry juice into a champagne flute.
- Next, squeeze some lime juice on top.
- Then, top off with champagne, and garnish with a few fresh cranberries and a lime wedge.
Don’t forget the Black Eyed Peas for good luck! Happy New Year, everyone!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products:
Half the fun of whipping up some magical New Year’s Eve snacks, is the fact that you get to play with the new kitchen gadgets you received over the holidays! Here are some of our must-have kitchen items!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pizza Peel
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Fun Ways to Celebrate New Year’s Eve with Kids
- New Year’s Eve Time Capsule
- How to Make Memories with Your Kids on New Year’s Eve
- Over 100 Great New Year’s Activities to Do with Your Kids
- New Year Printables
- How to Plan a Kids New Years Eve Party
- Free New Year’s Eve Printables for Kids
- Helping Kids Set Goals
What is your favorite New Year’s Eve snack? Comment below!