It’s just about time to say goodbye to 2021 and ring in the new year! These 5 Dazzling Appetizers for your New Year’s Eve Party are perfect, whether you’re hosting a party or planning a quiet evening.
5 Dazzling Appetizers for Your New Year’s Eve Party
Planning for New Year’s Eve? No party is complete without delicious drinks and appetizers! All of these are so good and sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
These are my favorite! I could literally eat these as a meal. Cut your jalapeños in half and clean out the seeds and add delicious cheddar, bacon, and bake them until they’re crispy and delicious.
Ingredients Needed To Make Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers:
- Block of Cheddar Cheese, cut lengthwise
- 12 Jalapeños, halved lengthwise with seeds removed
- 12 strips of Bacon
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers:
- First, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Put cheese inside the jalapeños, and then wrap with bacon.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the bacon is crispy.
2. Goat Cheese Crostini with Snap Peas
This is so fresh and light. The tangy goat cheese, the sweet crunch of snap peas, and bread are just amazing. What more could you want with this yummy appetizer.
Ingredients Needed To Make Goat Cheese Crostini with Snap Peas:
- Loaf of Sour Dough bread, cut into slices, then cut again
- 8 ounces Goat Cheese, softened
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 pound Snap Peas
- 1/3 cup Basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh Mint, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
How To Make Goat Cheese Crostini with Snap Peas:
- Preheat grill pan and brush olive oil on bread. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes until it’s toasted.
- Combine goat cheese, chives, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, spices together and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the snap peas and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the hot water and immediately put into a bowl of ice water until cold.
- Cut half of the snap peas in half, leave the other half in one piece.
- Add them to mixing bowl with basil, mint, lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and toss.
- Spread the cheese mixture on bread slices.
- Add the snap peas mixture on top of cheese and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
Dazzle your guests or family with Burnt Macaroni‘s Goat Cheese Crostini with Snap Peas. It’s the perfect complement to any buffet table!
3. Prosciutto Wrapped Pears Recipe
Want something sweet, tart, salty, and savory. The flavor profiles of the pear and prosciutto are absolutely amazing. This is a great New Year’s appetizer, especially if you’re doing a charcuterie board.
Ingredients Needed To Make Prosciutto Wrapped Pears:
- 2 Pears, sliced
- Garlic Herb or Blue Cheese
- Honey, for drizzling
How To Make Prosciutto Wrapped Pears:
- Slice the pears. Then, place them in water with some lemon juice, to prevent them from browning.
- Spread cheese over the top of pear slice, and then tightly wrap with prosciutto.
- Drizzle with honey.
4. Easy Spicy Nuts Recipe
My husband adores these! They’re kind of sweet, definitely nutty, and full of delicious warm flavors. Ginger and cinnamon, and I believe cumin (don’t quote me), are warming spices.
Ingredients Needed To Make Easy Spicy Nuts:
- 2 cups Mixed Raw Nuts
- 1 egg white lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
How To Make Easy Spicy Nuts:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add parchment to a cookie sheet
- Add 2 cups of nuts in a large bowl and add the egg white to coat the nuts
- In a separate bowl, mix spices together.
- Add the spices to the nuts and mix completely
- Spread out the nuts on your cookie sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the nuts are toasted
- Let cool and separate the nuts before you serve
Here’s another great option for your buffet table! Burnt Macaroni‘s Spicy Nuts are easy to make and work with any cheese plate appetizer.
5. Refreshing Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
Of course, New Year won’t be complete without cocktail drinks! Here’s one good drink for you!
Ingredients Needed To Make Cranberry Champagne Cocktail:
- Cranberry Juice
- Fresh Cranberries
How To Make Cranberry Champagne Cocktail:
- Start by pouring about 8 oz. of cranberry juice into a champagne flute.
- Next, squeeze some lime juice on top.
- Then, top off with champagne, and garnish with a few fresh cranberries and a lime wedge.
Don’t forget the Black Eyed Peas for good luck! Happy New Year, everyone!
More Delicious Appetizer Recipes From Kids Activities Blog:
- Looking for some savory Rotel dip? This recipe is the best!
- These quick and easy appetizers are perfect for any holiday or get together.
- These air fryer onion rings will be a hit at any party!
- A cheese ball is one of the most classic appetizers.
- Caprese skewers? Roasted seeds? These appetizers are amazing!
- We even have kid-friendly appetizers as well.
What is your favorite New Year’s Eve snack? Comment below!