Making Football Party Graham Crackers is a great way to get kids involved in watching the Big Game. This is such a fun recipe to make! Your guests will enjoy eating them while rooting for their favorite team.
Football Party Graham Crackers
This post contains affiliate links.
Here’s what you need to make Football Party Graham Crackers:
- 6 sheets of graham crackers (broken in half)
- 1 T plus 1 T solid shortening
- 1/2 cup Wilton dark green chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa Wilton chocolate melts or semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Wilton white decorating icing
In a small microwave safe bowl, melt 1 tablespoon shortening for 40 seconds, or until melted. Add the green chocolate melts, and stir until melted.
Dip (6) of the graham cracker squares into the melted green chocolate, covering each cracker evenly. Gently lay on the baking sheet to “set” for 15 minutes.
In a small microwave safe bowl, melt 1 tablespoon of shortening for 40 seconds, or until melted. In a separate small microwave safe bowl, do the same thing with the dark cocoa chocolate melts. Stir until melted.
Dip the remaining six graham cracker squares into the melted dark cocoa chocolate, and cover completely. Lay on the baking sheet for 15 minutes to “set.”
With the white decorating icing tube, pipe a line down the middle of each green graham cracker. Pipe two small lines to the left, and two small lines to the right of the centerline, to resemble markings of a football field. Add yardage numbers such as 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50, up at the top of each cracker.
Using the white decorating tube, pipe a line down the middle of each dark cocoa graham cracker. Next, use the icing to draw several small lines going across the middle line, resembling the laces of a football.
These Football Party Graham Crackers are sure to score a touchdown with your crowd!
How Can I Involve Kids in My Football Party?
Kids are naturally enthusiastic about everything, so they are the best football party guests, ready to cheer on the home team!
There are so many fun ways to include kids in both the party prep, and the viewing party itself! If you need more kids football party ideas, we have plenty.
My daughter always loves to help set up for our football games. She loves throwing a football party by arranging the tables of food, and dishes in her own special way, and then showing our guests her work!
Before your football party, watch some clips from an old game and teach your little one about football (depending on age, of course).
Set up a football cookie decorating table! Ahead of the game day party, bake football-shaped sugar cookies, and then set out chocolate frosting, white cookie decorating frosting, sprinkles, and little candies, so that the kids can decorate masterpieces as they watch the game. We also make other ball shaped food as well, it is always a win!
A football crafting table is sure to be another hit! Gather all of the crafting supplies you have around the house, and set them out on a table for kids to make paper footballs, helmets, and signs!
Need More Party Ideas? We’ve Got You Covered:
- Celebrate with these diy noise makers.
- These unicorn party ideas are majestic!
- Here is how to build the best lego party!
- You can still celebrate even in quarantine. We have plenty of ideas on how you can party at home!
- You can throw a dance party and still social distance.
- We love these kids valentines party ideas!
- Are you planning new year parties for kids? We have ideas your kids will love.
- Spice up your Christmas party with these Christmas party favour bags.
- Does your little one love Costco and it’s samples? This toddler had a Costco birthday party and it was awesome!
- Have fun this Christmas with these gingerbread house making party ideas.
- Love Frozen? We can show you the coolest Frozen two birthday decorations.
- These spiderman birthday party snacks will be loved by everyone.
- New to hosting a holiday party? Here is how to host a Halloween party!
- You’ll love these baby shark birthday ideas du, du, du.
- Have a gamer in the family? They’ll love these fortnite party ideas.
What is your best tip to involve kids in all of the Game Day fun? Comment below!