17 Simple Football-Shaped Food & Snack Ideas
These 17 football-shaped foods will be the hit of every game. My husband loves hosting viewing parties, so I’ve chosen my favorite football themed snacks, foods and recipes for the season. These football shaped food ideas were chosen because they are easy, have a big WOW factor and are super fun to serve even if you have a crowd.
simple Football Shaped Food recipes
Delight the football fans in your home with these fun football themed recipes. Use these for football get-togethers: College, NFL, pee wee or Pop Warner, AYF or your backyard flag football game.
Related: Super Bowl Snack Ideas
1. Pigs In a Blanket Recipe
Delish.com’s pigs in a blanket are like your old favorite, but with a football flare!
2. Devilled Eggs Recipe
This deviled eggs recipe from Party City is one of the simplest ways to add a football theme to a party.
3. Jalapeño Cheese Ball Recipe
Yum! This jalapeño cheese ball from Peas and Crayons is on my must-make list this year!
Football Shaped Snacks
4. Tiny Pizza Pockets Recipe
Make these tiny pizza pockets from Party City for the big day!
5. Taco Dip Recipe
Tablespoon’s taco dip in a crescent roll bread bowl is so good!
6. Football Mini Meatloaves Recipe
If you like meatloaf, try these individual football mini meatloaves from Mom Foodie.
7. Chicken Calzones Recipe
Like a pizza pocket, these chicken calzones from Pillsbury are a new way to make individual snacks.
Football Shaped Desserts
8. Football Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
That’s What Che Said’s football Rice Krispie treats are a fun treat for the kids to help with party prep!
9. Football-shaped Cake Recipe
Check out Bluprint’s tutorial to easily make a football-shaped cake.
10. Football-shaped Cake Pops Recipe
This football-shaped cake pops from Home Is Where The Boat Is are the cutest thing, and they’re super easy to make.
11. Football-shaped Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
Make Crazy for Crust’s delicious peanut butter dip shaped like a football.
Chocolate Football Desserts
12. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Football Recipe
Belle of the Kitchen’s chocolate chip cheesecake ball is so good!
13. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Footballs Recipe
Little pieces of cookie dough wrapped in chocolate? Yes, please! These chocolate chip cookie dough footballs from Life, Love, and Sugar will be a huge hit.
14. Peanut Butter Chocolate Football Cookies Recipe
Yum! Crazy for Crust’s peanut butter chocolate cookies are quick to make and delicious!
15. Football Brownies Recipe
Cut out your favorite brownies into footballs and add icing. Check out this easy peasy tutorial from Betty Crocker.
16. Football Mini Fudge Pies Recipe
Oh my gosh, For Rent’s mini fudge pies look incredible.
17. No-bake Stuffed Chocolate Footballs Recipe
These no-bake stuffed chocolate footballs from The First Year Blog are easy to make so they’re a win for me!
Football Party Ideas and Tips
- When throwing a football party, I always try to plan for last-minute guests, making sure I have more than enough of everything from plates and cups, to chips, cookies, and dip.
- Plan ahead for special dietary requirements, food allergies, or food intolerances. I keep gluten free buns and veggie burgers on hand, just in case!
- I also set up a fun crafting station for any kids who might be coming, to keep them entertained while the game is on!
- Don’t forget to keep foil and takeout containers at the ready so that your guests can take leftovers home with them!
more Football recipes
What’s your favorite football party food? Comment below!