Super Easy DIY Party Noise Makers
DIY Party Noise Makers are really very simple to make. I know they are cheap to buy, but we actually turned this into a fun activity and learned some things as well while we were making them. It’s a great boredom buster for kids. Kids of all ages will love this noise maker craft. This craft is perfect to make at home or in the classroom!
Homemade Party Noise Makers
These homemade noise makers are so easy to make. They’re perfect for holidays, for parties, or really for any reason! It’s a fun sensory craft that makes a lot of silly noises.
Younger kids and even older kids will absolutely love this noise maker craft. And the best part is, it’s budget-friendly! You only need two craft supplies to make a noise maker! How cool is that?
This post contains affiliate links!
Video: Make Your Own DIY Party Noise Makers
Here is the short video if you want to hear it our DIY party sound maker.
Supplies Needed To Make Noise Makers
How To Make DIY Party Noise Makers
Get scissors and some straws.
Start cutting through the straw to make a spiral.
Cut at least half of the straw that way.
Flatten the other end of the straw with your finger (or scissors)
Cut the straw to remove the two slanted ends.
How To Use Your Homemade Noise Makers
It will take few tries to master these sound makers. It might help to get a better sound if you tightly squeeze the straw next to your mouth. Experiment with different lengths and sizes of the straws. This will cause various sounds. How about making some holes in the straw tube?
Also go crazy on the decorations. You could tape a paper tube on the straw to make it look bigger and more festive.
Super Easy DIY Party Noise Maker Craft
Make your very own noise makers! This noise maker craft is so easy to do, and kids of all ages will love! Be festive for any holiday or party! Plus, this noise maker craft is super budget-friendly!
- Grab your scissors and straws!
- You'll use your scissors to start cutting a spiral through one end of the straw.
- Cut the spiral until you're halfway up the straw.
- Flatten the other end of the straw, either with your fingers or scissors.
- Then, you will cut the straw at 2 angles. Like you're cutting out 2 small triangles or slanted ends.
More Party Fun For Kids From Kids Activities Blog
Looking for more party fun? Add these homemade party noise makers to any of these holidays!
- We have 17 enchanting Harry Potter party ideas!
- Want to know how to host a DIY escape room birthday party?
- This DIY noise maker could be part of this party scavenger hunt!
- Noise makers make a great party favor, but so do these other party favor ideas!
- Birthdays aren’t the only holiday where noise makers are popular! So is New Years!
- If you want to use this noise maker craft for New Years, you’ll want to check out these other New Year crafts as well!
- Check out these 35 party favors! Perfect for any party!
How did your noise maker turn out? Did you learn to use it easily? Learn to make different sounds?
Thanks for the nice and easy tips to make things that kids love. I live with a family managing household chores and taking care of their children as well. The kids are lovely and they always interested in learning to make new things. This straw party noise maker is quite simple to create and attractive too.
Looking for new ideas 🙂