It usually hits about 3 pm! It’s that afternoon craving and need of a pick-me-up, like these 5 Easy Afternoon Snacks.
5 Easy Afternoon Snacks
This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Pecan Pie Muffins
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- A cup of Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Burnt Macaroni‘s Pecan Pie Muffins are by far my new favorite snack or dessert recipe! They taste just like pecan pie, but without all those calories!
Mocha Granola Bars–An Easy Afternoon Snack!
- 1/3 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Espresso Powder
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¾ cup Crispy Rice Cereal
- 2 cups Quick Oats
- ½ cup Sliced Almonds
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips
Head on over to Mom on Timeout for this amazing recipe!
Almond Butter Toast
- First, using a toaster, prepare bread or english muffins.
- Next, spread a layer of almond butter on top of the bread.
- Layer with either bananas or strawberries.
- Then, sprinkle on sliced almonds
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top (optional).
Cinnamon Sugar Bananas
- Start by slicing the banana into rounds.
- Then, in a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a large skillet, with non-stick spray, add banana rounds and cook for a few minutes.
- At the 2 minute mark, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of each banana round.
- Turn over, and add more of the mixture, and then cook for a few minutes more.
An Easy Afternoon Snack: Ice Cube Coffee
Other than green tea, Burnt Macaroni‘s Ice Cube Coffee recipe is my afternoon go-to drink. This gives you the boost coffee gives you but without being a hot drink.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
My favorite thing about cooking is trying new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our kitchen must-haves:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love
- Valentine’s Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Toast
- Waffle Ice Cream Surprise!
- Quick and Easy Potato Recipes
- 5 Traditional Italian Recipes for Dinner Tonight!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- Recipes for Picky Eaters
- Spring Into Spring with Picnic Foods
What’s your favorite afternoon snack? Comment below!