Are you looking for quick, easy, and filling snacks for your kids to munch on while they do their homework? I know I love snacks that both my two-year-old and my 8-year-old can enjoy together, and that is a breeze to throw together. We’ve got an answer for you!
Let’s make this Easy Apple Cookies Recipe
These apple cookies/sandwiches take mere seconds to make and are a great source of brain-building energy.
Here are the facts: Apples are a great source of fiber, Vitamins A, C, and potassium. And they are sweet! Peanut butter is a source of fat and is essential for growing bodies to digest the vitamins they eat! Protein for long-term energy.
This article contains affiliate links.
Easy apple cookies Recipe Ingredients
- Peanut butter
- Optional toppings: cinnamon, dark chocolate chips, flax seeds
amazing and easy Apple Snack instructions
Cut the apple into thick slices. Cut out the center.
Spread some peanut butter (or your nut-free equivalent, even cream cheese works) over the apples.
Coconut and Raisins. These are a fun treat to sprinkle on top. You can either sandwich the slices together or eat them “as a cookie”.
- peanut butter
- Cut the apple horizontally, then remove the core, making a hole at its center.
- Spread some peanut butter over the apple.
- Sprinkle coconut shreds and raisins. You can eat it as a sandwich, or a cookie!
Like this after school snack? Check out our other ideas:
- Make Snacks Easier with Snack Hacks
- Grab-and-go – Yogurt bars
- 150 Snack Ideas for Kids
- Quick, easy and filling snacks