Today we are featuring 3 Healthy Veggie Popsicle Recipes that kids absolutely love. These healthy veggie popsicles are an easy way to make vegetables a sweet summer treat. Making homemade popsicles with these recipes are almost as colorful as their high fructose concentrated counterparts, only they have zero added sugar and are full of all the vitamins and fat-fighting fiber that veggies.
Veggie Popsicle Recipes Kids Love
Am I the only mom who struggles to get servings of veggies into my kiddos? We love these healthy popsicle recipes that will have kids gobbling up vegetables willingly!
Related: More Healthy Snack Ideas for kids
These easy vegetable popsicle recipes have all the fun flavor you would expect in a summer treat.
Related: More popsicle recipes
This article contains affiliate links.
Veggie Popsicle Recipes – 100% Healthy Fun
Ingredients Needed to Make Veggie Popsicles
- Veggie Smoothie Mix (3 options below)
- Plastic Sleeves
- Small Bands (to tie off the ends of your pops)
1. Berry Red Veggie Popsicles
This popsicle recipe will make 4-5 popsicle sleeves
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- 1 Cup of chopped Red Chard
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- A Banana
- 1 cup of Apple Juice
- Put all the veggies and fruit into a blender along with the apple juice.
- Blend until the ingredients are smooth.
- Fill the sleeves with the veggie mix.
2. Orange Carrot Mango Popsicles
- 1 Mango – diced
- 2 Large Oranges, peeled
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- A Banana
- 1 cup of Orange or Apple Juice
- Blend all of the veggies and the fruits along with the juice at medium speed until the ingredients are smooth.
- With the funnel, fill your sleeves.
3. Lime Green Popsicles
- Juice from 1 lime*
- 1 cup of chopped fresh spinach
- A Banana
- 1 Green apple diced
- 1 cup of apple juice
*My kids love how tart this recipe is! You can double the lime if your kids love sour – mine do!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Fill popsicle molds or sleeves.
MORE POPSICLE FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Make dinosaur popsicle treats with these cute popsicle trays.
- These candy popsicles are one of my favorite summer treats.
- How to make a popsicle bar for a outdoor summer backyard party.
- Homemade pudding pops are fun to make and eat.
- Try and instant popsicle maker. We have thoughts!
- Make easy jello popsicles for a summer afternoon treat.
- You can turn any of the recipes over in our Smoothie Recipes Collection into a popsicle!
- Try our fruit sushi for kids recipe for something out of the ordinary.
- Try making these delicious frozen dessert recipes!
- Make your own homemade tropical sunrise popsicles!
How did your kids love the veggie smoothies?