This Easter worksheet pack is full of Easter fun for preschoolers and Pre-K. Download and print these simple Easter printable worksheets: Easter connect the dot puzzles, find the difference, beginning letter challenge and a count and color page. These Easter worksheets are great for fun at home or in the classroom.
Printable Easter Worksheets for Pre-K
We will be learning with bunnies, chicks and eggs with the help of these Easter printables. This Easter printable worksheet packet is perfect for pre-k and kindergartners with 4 printable pdf pages:
- If your kids love dot to dot worksheets they are going to love this simple bunny dot to dot.
- Next they will have some fun with the spot the difference worksheet where they will have to identify which of the pictures is different than the rest.
- There’s also a page with fun counting exercise where kids are asked to color a specific number of pictures.
- And there’s also a beginning letter exercise worksheet to help them practice their letters.
Easter Worksheets Included in our free Easter worksheets PDF
1. Easter Bunny Connect the Dots Worksheet – Kindergarten & Pre-K
Count aloud and follow the dots to reveal the Easter bunny picture below! This dot to dot explores the number sequence from 1-34. Once the dots are all connected properly, use this as a fun Easter bunny coloring page.
2. Spot the Difference Easter Pre-K Worksheet
All this Easter Pre-K fun! Can your child circle the picture that is different on each line? Start with spotting the carrot that has a bite taken out of it (hungry bunnies!), then move on to the Easter bunny whose ears are just a little unique, next spot the waving chick and finally the Easter basket with a different sash.
3. Easter Pre-K & Kindergarten Count and Color Worksheet
Awwwww! What cute Easter bunnies and the carrots they love so much. Kids can count to 3 and then color three bunnies. Then kids can count to 5 and color five carrots.
4. Easter Themed Beginning Letter Sound Worksheet
This Easter worksheet to find the beginning sound of each word may be a little challenging…which is always fun. Especially when some letters don’t sound the same…like “C”. Kids can circle the beginning letter of chick, egg and carrot. A conversation may be triggered…!
Download & Print these Preschool Easter Worksheets PDF Files Here
More Free Printable Easter Worksheets & Fun for Kids
- Over 30 pages of free Easter printable games
- Fun Easter math worksheets – addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- More bunnies and chicks in these Easter worksheets preschool!
- Your kids can color and decorate these printable Easter cards.
- Oh the cutest bunny dot to dot to color worksheets!
- Make a decorated Easter egg coloring pages that will have hands, feet and a hat?
- Have fun with these April coloring pages!
- A whole bunch of Easter coloring pages for kids!
- Don’t miss this Easter crossword puzzle for kids
- Learn how to make an easy bunny drawing with these simple step by step printable instructions.
- And don’t miss the entire lesson on how to draw the Easter bunny…it is easy & fun!
What was your child’s favorite Easter worksheet?