Cutest Printable Easter Egg Craft Template & Egg Coloring Pages
These free printable Easter egg coloring pages are the cutest Easter egg craft template that kids of all ages can use to color, cut and paste into a fun Easter paper craft. The egg template can be transformed into a cute Easter egg bunny, Easter egg duck or Easter egg dog and is a fun way to celebrate at home or in the classroom.
Printable Easter Egg Coloring Pages & Egg Template
Download and print the 4 pages of paper egg coloring and decorating templates then make your own: Easter egg bunny, Easter egg duck and Easter egg dog. Click the button below to download our cute printable Egg character craft:
Choose from the different choices for eyes, ears, nose, mouth, feet and accessories. Or you can make any combination of the parts into a different egg creature! This Easter paper craft is so fun and would be great for any age child. The four sheet set has everything you need to decorate paper eggs!
Printable Easter Egg Craft Template
1. Printable Egg Coloring Page
This is the first page of the printable egg template set. It is an egg coloring page that has two large egg shapes that you can start by coloring or leave white. Once you have them colored the way you want, then cut them out so you can use them as the base of the rest of this Easter paper craft.
2. Free Printable Template for Decorative Egg Pieces Coloring Page
On this page of the egg coloring set are feet and hand pieces that you can color and then cut out and paste onto your egg.
There are three sets here to choose from:
- Duck feet and wings
- Bunny feet and hands
- Dog? Or is it people feet and hands…you decide!
3. Printable Egg Accessory Coloring Page
Now we are getting into some real fun!
Check out all these accessory pieces you can color, cut out and paste onto your Easter egg. They include four types of eyes, big bunny ears, big human ears, bunny nose, duck beak, smile and a round nose.
4. Free Easter Egg Accessories Coloring Page
Oh the Easter egg cuteness! I love this Uncle Sam hat, Easter bunny basket, bat, ball cap, baseball and a carrot. Each piece can be colored, cut out and pasted onto your Easter egg paper craft.
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies You Will Need for this Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Something to color with: crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The four page printable Easter egg template – see blue button below to download & print
Download & Print the Easter Egg Paper Craft Template PDF Files Here
This Easter printable set is a fun way to spend an afternoon at home or would work as a classroom activity…
MORE EASTER PRINTABLE FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Print our fun Easter crossword puzzle for kids!
- Easter coloring pages for kids
- Here are some cute kid-made printable Easter cards.
- We have some awesome Easter math worksheets you don’t want to miss.
- Check out this free printable Easter coloring pages that can be made a large coloring poster.
- Easter doodles coloring pages are super fun!
- Check out our fun Easter facts printable pages that can double as coloring pages!
- You can also learn how to draw a bunny for kids.
- Don’t miss the How to Draw the Easter Bunny tutorial for kids…it is printable and easy to follow!
- Easter preschool worksheets — these are so fun!
- Check out these printable Easter worksheets.
- Printable Easter cupcake toppers – they are free!
- Easter egg coloring page
- Easter egg coloring pages
- Egg coloring page
- Bunny coloring pages are super cute!
- Free Easter coloring pages for kids
- and all of our Easter coloring pages and printables can be found in one place!
Did your kids love coloring the Easter egg coloring pages and then making Easter egg pals with the free printable Easter egg template (grab our pinwheel template here)?
Thanks for this great idea. Think I might just have to colour one in as well.
I’ve been looking for some fun Easter activities to do with my kids. I think I enjoy coloring and doing these activities as much as they do. You have so many great ideas. I found your blog a few days ago. I posted on my blog (http://amominneedofadvice.blogspot.com/2014/03/activity-time.html) that I’m in need of activities to do with my kids and a friend directed me here. You are very creative and inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing all of your great ideas.
Where is the link to the egg bunny? I can’t seem to find it
None of the links go to the egg pals! Would love to print and do these with my kids. ???
I just printed two copies for my kids and they will love this! We are doing an egg decorating contest with our family this Easter and I’ll put out some more copies for the other kids to do as well. I’ll be posting a blog about our experience, and if you don’t mind, I’ll reference your wonderful post. Thank you so much! This is very fun, cute, & clever.
Thanks for this great idea! I’ll do with my students and with my daugthers too. I think they’ll enjoy a lot!
We’ve got a half day of school coming up and these printables would be perfect for my school age kiddos! Thank you for linking up to the Thoughtful Spot Blog Hop!