15 Adorable April Coloring Pages for Kids
Our April coloring pages have arrived full of April showers and other fun April themed coloring page designs. Kids of all ages will love the big creative pictures to color. Teachers and parents can download and print them right now for free to brighten the rainy days.
Free April Coloring Pages to Print
Bring on the showers because we have a fun selection of April coloring sheets you can download and print.
We have 15 fun April themed coloring pages available to print and color. There are pages with cute animals, little kids, puddles, rain, and more!
April Showers Coloring Sheets
- April with a rainbow
- Penguin in the April rain
- Boy holding an umbrella for April showers
- Girl holding an umbrella for April showers
- Girl in the spring rain
- Two kids in a mud puddle
- Boy holding a boat in a puddle
- Girl in a raincoat and hat
- Turtle in the spring rain
- Owl in the April shower
- Alligator in the spring rain
- April butterflies
- Early bird with a worm
- Sun hiding behind the clouds
- And a bumblebee
So print off some of the April coloring pages for some great spring-y fun!
Graphics thanks to MyCuteGraphics.com
Download Free April Coloring Pages PDF Files Here
You print one of the April coloring pages…or them all!
More Coloring Pages & Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Spring coloring pages
- Spring coloring printables that include worms and llamas…yep!
- Flower coloring pages – over 14 original designs to choose from.
- Spring flowers coloring pages
- Free spring coloring pages – these are bug coloring sheets perfect for toddlers and preschoolers
- Butterfly coloring pages – detailed butterfly coloring pages that are sooooo cool.
- Bird coloring pages…tweet! Tweet!
- Butterfly coloring pages
- Rainbow coloring page
- Baby chick coloring pages
- Spring worksheets for preschool
- Rain coloring page
- Make a rain boot Easter basket
Which was your child’s favorite April coloring page?
Instructors who are trained in early childhood know that it is important for children's development to base lessons around play and hands activities. For them to learn they use artwork, games, storytelling etc. Coloring fits perfectly in these activities, and you should encourage your kid to draw with lots of colours because it can improve imagination. You should read this article on child’s play and the role on early education.
It helps them learn different colors, develop fine motor skills, boost imagination, and will prepare them to write.