Today we are going to make a small Easter basket with this adorable Easter basket printable template.
If you’re looking for a fun Easter paper craft, this printable pdf template can be colored, cut and pasted to make a cute little basket for Easter. Fill it with pretend grass and jelly beans, perfect for Sunday School treats or mini East Bunny surprises.
Your printable Easter basket template can be decorated and then filled with Easter basket goodies! These are fun to make for yourself or to give as gifts to friends, family and neighbors.
Mini Easter Basket Template Printable Craft
This printable craft includes a basket template, handle, flower accessories and a little Happy Easter banner.
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed to Make Mini Paper Easter Basket
- Something to color with: crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Easter basket template pdf — see blue button below to download & print*
*You can also use the printable as a template to cut out a basket DIY craft from your favorite scrapbook paper.
Instructions to Make Your Own Paper Easter Basket
Color the pieces however you like. We used colored pencils to make colorful stripes on the sides of the Easter basket and then used each color in the stripes on a flower. For the handle piece, we cross-hatched the colored pencil marks so it looked more like a traditional Easter basket.
The basket prints as a blank pattern so you can decorate it with whatever design you prefer.
Cut out the basket and the basket pieces with scissors.
Fold the basket along all the lines using the tabs to tuck inside.
Use the tabs to glue the basket into a basket shape and then glue on the accessory pieces like flowers and the “Happy Easter” banner.
Craft tip: Once you decide where you want the handle to be, make a slit in the basket side to slip the end of the handle through and attach on the inside of the basket.
Fill up your Easter basket craft with treats of your choice and give as a gift or enjoy yourself.
Download & Print Easter Basket Craft Template Here
Have a little fun this Easter making treats to share with friends and family.
You can use this free mini Easter Basket printable craft as a group activity or something to to make with your own kids for an afternoon activity.
Get creative and enjoy!
More Easter Crafts & Activities from Kids Activities Blog
- Over 300 Easter craft ideas along with some really fun Easter kids activities!
- 15 Easy Easter crafts that are great for younger kids like toddlers, preschoolers and Kindergartners.
- Make this easy and fun Easter egg art!
- This Easter egg garland craft is great for kids of all ages.
- Need some help this Easter with making creative baskets? We have you covered!
- Super fun & easy Easter activities for kids!
- The ultimate Easter craft…Easter egg coloring!
- Here is a fun paper bag decoration idea for Easter!
- Simple and awesome Easter egg designs on paper.
- Best Easter egg designs — over 35 ways to decorate Easter eggs.
- Make a construction paper bunny for Easter…so cute.
- Follow this simple printable tutorial on how to draw the Easter bunny.
- Make a chick and a bunny with these Easter handprint art ideas.
- Cute bunny ears craft for kids of all ages…even preschoolers.
- Make a paper plate bunny craft!
- Or an Easter chick craft for kids.
How did your mini paper Easter basket craft turn out?