Free Easter Basket Template for Cute DIY Easter Basket Craft
Let’s make the cutest Easter baskets in four easy steps: download and print the free Easter basket template, color & decorate, cut with scissors and then paste into your own Easter basket. This fun Easter craft is great for kids of all ages and adults. Fill your bunny basket with eggs or Easter candy and use as decorations or give to a friend.
Easter Basket Template
This March or April, if you’re looking for fun Easter paper crafts, this printable template pdf makes a cute little basket for Easter. At Kids Activities Blog we think holiday crafts are way more fun when they are EASY!
Printable Easter basket template pdf file includes:
- Basket template that folds into an Easter basket
- Basket handle
- Easter basket flowers
- Happy Easter banner.
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed to Make Paper Easter Basket Printable Craft
- Printer paper or card stock – card stock is preferred because it will give your Easter basket more stabity
- Printed Easter basket template pdf — see blue button below to download & print*
- Something to color with: crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
*You can also use the Easter basket template printable as a template to cut out a basket DIY craft from your favorite scrapbook paper.
Instructions to Make Your Own Paper Easter Basket
Color the pieces of the Easter basket outline. We used colored pencils to make colorful stripes on the sides of the Easter basket and then used each color in the stripes on a flower. For the handle piece, we cross-hatched the colored pencil marks so it looked more like a traditional Easter basket.
The basket prints as a blank pattern so you can decorate it with whatever design you prefer.
Cut out the basket and the basket accessory pieces with scissors.
Fold the Easter basket cut out along all the lines using the tabs to tuck inside.
Use the tabs to glue the basket template into an Easter basket shape.
Glue on the handle and the the accessory pieces like flowers and the “Happy Easter” banner.
Craft tip: Once you decide where you want the handle to be, make a slit in the basket side to slip the end of the handle through and attach on the inside of the basket.
Fill up your Easter basket craft with treats of your choice and give as a gift or enjoy yourself.
Download & Print Easter Basket Template PDF Here
Have a little fun this Easter making treats to share with friends and family to fill your printable Easter baskets made from easy templates.
Try making this free mini Easter Basket printable craft as a group activity or something to make with your own kids for an afternoon activity.
More Easter Crafts & Printables from Kids Activities Blog
- Over 300 Easter craft ideas along with some really fun Easter kids activities!
- 15 Easy Easter crafts that are great for younger kids like toddlers, preschoolers and Kindergartners.
- Make this easy and fun Easter egg art!
- This Easter egg garland craft is great for kids of all ages.
- Need some help this Easter with making creative baskets? We have you covered!
- Super fun & easy Easter activities for kids!
- The ultimate Easter craft…Easter egg coloring which includes an Easter egg template.
- Here is a fun paper bag decoration idea for Easter!
- Simple and awesome Easter egg designs on paper.
- Best Easter egg designs — over 35 ways to decorate Easter eggs.
- Make a construction paper bunny for Easter…so cute.
- Follow this simple printable tutorial on how to draw the Easter bunny.
- Make a chick and a bunny with these Easter handprint art ideas.
- Cute bunny ears craft for kids of all ages…even preschoolers.
- Make a paper plate bunny craft!
- Or an Easter chick craft for kids.
How did your mini paper Easter basket craft turn out using our free printable basket template?
I couldn’t print the “free” basket template.
Hi, Janet. Did you mean that you were having problems downloading it? I can help with that (I just emailed it to you!), but I am unable to help with your printer, unfortunately. Good luck!
The download button won’t work. Can you please email it to me?
Hi, Chelsea! I’m sorry to hear that. It just worked for me! I emailed it to you, enjoy!
Download button doesn’t work for me either.
Hi, Barbara! It just worked for me when I tried. If you click the download button, a field pops up to enter your email address, and then the printable is sent directly to you. If you can’t find it in your inbox, please check your Spam folder, as depending on your email settings, sometimes it goes there. I am emailing the file to you now so that you have it, but wanted to explain for the future.