Let’s make Peeps bunny pancakes for Easter breakfast! You can now make Easter bunny Peeps pancakes with a really cool Peeps pancake skillet.
Easter Bunny Pancakes with Peeps Pancake Mold
Nothing says Easter quite like marshmallow Peeps, and now there’s a way to add Peeps to your breakfast without having to eat marshmallows at 9 am.
Now, my kids would be all for Peeps for breakfast, but as the responsible adult voice this pancake pan comes to my rescue!
This article contains affiliate links.
Peeps Pancake Skillet
Peeps is selling a pancake mix and skillet set, complete with the cutest bunny shaped
Peeps frying pan for all your bunny-shaped pancake needs.
Wouldn’t these be a great addition to your Easter breakfast table?
Peeps Pancake Skillet & Pancake Mix Set
Each kit comes with the bunny-shaped skillet and a package of pancake mix.
The accompanying mix is for regular buttermilk pancakes and makes approximately 6 bunny cakes, so you may want to add more of your own favorite pancake mix to make extra…
We have a really easy and yummy homemade pancake mix recipe that would work great!
While the packaging suggests topping your Peeps pancakes with butter and syrup, it could be fun to add fruit and whipped cream toppings, or maybe some miniature chocolate chips to be the eyes and nose.
You could even chop up some tiny marshmallows to mix into the batter.
You can get your Peeps Pancake Mix and Skillet Set on Amazon Here For around $17!
More Peeps Fun from Kids Activities Blog
While you’re busy making Peeps pancakes for breakfast, don’t forget about all the possibility for other Peep fun…
- Check out our 15 Fun and Yummy Peeps Recipes for lots of adorable ideas.
- Have you seen (or tasted) Peeps cookies?
- Create your own Peeps with this fun kit.
- Peeps Slurpee…must I say a word more? Didn’t think so!
- Try making a Peeps keychain which is just the cutest Easter crafts with Peeps idea…ever!
- Or try this Peeps candy crafts idea to make a cute Easter bookmark.
- Rice Krispies Peeps treats. These are super fun!
- Make Peeps playdough! This is one of my very favorite things to do with Peeps.
Did your kids love the Easter bunny pancakes you made with your Peeps pan?