Surprise your little ones with fun pumpkin Halloween treat boxes, made with just foam cups, paint and pipe cleaners.
Perfect palm sized treat boxes for Halloween parties filled with candy or surprise candy-free goodies.
How to Make Halloween Treat Boxes
These are so easy to make! It is a great craft for your and your kids to make and doesn’t require a lot of supplies or skills. Plus they can hold just the right amount of candy!
Supplies You’ll Need To Make These Halloween Treat Boxes DIY:
- Foam cups
- Orange paint
- Small candies like jelly beans, M&Ms, Reeses Pieces, or Skittles
- Brown and green pipe cleaners
- Black construction paper
- Scotch tape (optional)
- mini or fun sized candy bars (optional)
Putting The DIY Halloween Box Together
Just paint the foam cups with orange paint. You need two cups per treat box.
When dry fill the cup with your choice of Halloween surprises and glue the rims of the foam cups together, to seal in the goodies from curious eyes!!
Cut two triangles and a mouth from black craft paper and glue them onto the cup.
Finish your Halloween treat box by bending the pipe cleaners into stem and leaf shapes and poke them through the top of the box.
You can also use the scotch tape to seal them to if you need to transport them.
And voila! you’re ready to treat and surprise the little ones on this fun, fun, day.
You can also fill these with a few mini sized candies and use them to easily handout candy this year. It would make a great way to still pass out candy and social distance at the same time!
More Foam Cup Craft Ideas
These foam cup craft ideas could easily be transformed into a diy treat box using the technique above or substituting craft paper on the bottom…..
- Turn this amazing cow craft into a treat box that moos.
- Winter is getting closer and you could easily make a styrofoam cup snowman treat box.
- These styrofoam animals would make perfect treat boxes. There are monkeys, giraffes, tigers, and more!
- We also have more Halloween foam craft ideas like these foam monster cups.
- Not interested in anymore foam crafts? We also have the free printable pumpkin treat box as well.