These fun Halloween bracelets are easy to make and fun to wear! Kids love to make things they can wear, and these adorable cuffs are made from cardboard tubes, so they’ll be recycling as well. So pull out the construction paper and let’s get started!
Depending on the size of your child, the cardboard tubes alone may prove to be too loose around the wrist. If that’s the case, you can poke a hole in each end and thread a rubber band through it, then knotting it together. This allows the bracelet to stay on, but still be stretchy, allowing it to be easily removed.
Spooky Eyeball Halloween Bracelets/Cuffs
I’ve used paint for this project, but you could just as easily use stickers (affiliate link) from the craft store, or even those neon garage sale price stickers from the office supply section! For this project you will need:
- 4-inch cardboard tube
- Black construction paper
- Neon paint (pink, yellow, green, orange)
- Black and white paint
- Black marker
- Glue stick
- Cut the cardboard tube in half and use glue stick to cover the tubes with black construction paper.
- Tuck the excess paper inside the tubes.
- Find the seam and cut the cardboard tube to open it.
- Use the handle end of a paintbrush dipped in neon paint to dot on eyeballs. You can use white to make some eyes too.
- When the eyes are dry, use a toothpick dipped in black paint to add the pupils to the small eyeballs, and use the handle end of a paintbrush to add pupils to the larger eyeballs.
- Use a black marker to add eyebrows if you like.
Now you have a fun wearable and easy Halloween craft your kids will love! If you would like to use this project as a make and take at a Halloween party, make them ahead through step 4 (above). Then set them out with black markers for the kids to add pupils and eyebrows. You can even have them make these cute spooky eyeball treat bags to carry home their project and other goodies!