We have so many ghost crafts and ghost projects! Kids of all ages will absolutely adore these Halloween ghost crafts. There are spooky ghost crafts and not-so-spooky crafts which are great for older kids and younger kids. Most of these crafts are budget-friendly and perfect for Halloween! Try these spooktacular ghost crafts whether you’re at home or in the classroom.
25 Ghost Crafts and Recipes
Halloween just wouldn’t be Halloween without all sorts of ghost craft ideas! Whether it’s super simple ghost finger puppets for your little one, or a free printable for ghost poop, ghosts are a big part of Halloween!
If you want something different besides the basic tissue and lollipop ghost, try some of these fabulously spooky ideas this year.
Ghosts That Glow
Light up the sky with these light up ghost crafts. From Halloween decor to luminaries and more! You can make these fun Halloween crafts. These light up crafts are perfect for making Halloween really light up!
- Tomato Cage Ghosts from Smart School House
- Ghost Luminaries from Crafts by Amanda
- Ping Pong Ball Ghost Lights via Unoriginal Mom
- Glow in the Dark Ghosts from Domestic Fits
Ghosts to Eat
These edible ghost crafts are spooktacularly great! From donuts, to pudding, cupcakes and more, these delicious Halloween recipes are perfect. And don’t worry, they’re not all sweet recipes, we even have a ghost quesadilla. Nom!
- Tortilla Nutella Ghost from Cute Food for Kids
- Donut Hole Ghosts from High Heels and Grills
- Ghost Pudding Cups via Projects For Preschoolers
- Ghoulishly Glowing Cupcakes from Recipe Snobs
- Rice Krispy Ghost Treats via The Idea Room
- Easy Ghost Pops from The Decorated Cookie
- Ghostly Pancakes via Gourmet Mom on the Go
- Twinkie Ghosts from Crazy Little Projects
- Ghost Cookies via Created by Diane
Ghosts to Craft
I think the ghost favor bags are my favorite ghost craft. They’re all super cute like the footprint paint craft. And we even have fun crafts to make Halloween decor like ghost garland!
- Salt Dough Ghost Family from Crafts by Amanda
- Ghosts in Mason Jars via Mason jar Crafts Love
- Yarn Ghost Garland from Eighteen 25
- Footprint Ghosts from Crafty Morning
- Ghost Favor Bags via Craft O Maniac
Hanging Ghost Crafts
These crafts are a mix of fun not-so-spooky and spooky! Especially the floating hanging ghosts! These make the best Halloween decor! Perfect for Halloween parties!
- Sock Ghost via How We Learn
- Paper Plate Ghost from Crafts by Amanda
- Spinning Paper Ghosts from One Creative Mommy
- Hanging Ghosts via Simply Designing
- Floating Head Hanging Ghosts from Simply Designing
Ghosts in Science
Who would have thought that Halloween could be so educational. Science and ghosts make learning fun.
MORE HALLOWEEN CRAFTS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Make some Halloween recycled crafts like these bottle cap spiders.
- If you’re short on time, Halloween craft kits are definitely the way to go!
- Searching for more fun Halloween crafts for kids? Look no further.
- My kids love making these black cat Halloween art projects!
- These Oreo Halloween cookie pops are to die for!
- Save money with these homemade costume ideas for kids!
- Searching for Halloween dress up ideas diy? Here you go!
- These Halloween hacks will make your house extra spooky this Halloween!
- Here’s how to make drinks smoke for Halloween!
- Play these fun Halloween math games with your neighbors and friends.
- Want to know the best kids Halloween movies to show at a party or sleepover? We’ve got you covered.
- My kids loved this haunted house craft. Plus, it doubles as a decoration!
- These Halloween door decorations will make your house spooktacular!
- These Halloween bags for kids are a snap to make!
- My kids inhale these Halloween pudding treats!
- We have even more fun and spooky Halloween crafts for kids.
- You just have to check out this list of Halloween Hairstyles!
- Check out this huge list of Halloween crafts!
- I love all of these Frankenstein crafts!
Have you tried any of these ghost crafts? How did they turn out?