These cork crafts are perfect for giving something that goes into the trash a new life. Just like toilet paper rolls, you should be hanging onto this amazing craft resource. You can make so many fun things!
Inspired by the creativity of Sassy Dealz, here are some fantastic ways to get crafting with corks.
12 Adorable Cork Crafts for Kids
1. Turn a couple of corks into your favorite characters from the nursery rhyme The Owl & The Pussycat.
2. Make some little pigs by stamping a wine cork with pink paint. These would be great to incorporate with a book about the farm!
3. Have your kids turn a wine cork into a stamper and make little red ladybugs!
4. Dip your cork in white paint and stamp in a circle pattern to form the body of a sheep. Then use construction paper for his face and legs. So adorable!
5. You can make a darling homemade holiday ornament by gluing corks in the shape of a tree.
6. Make frogs on a log! This adorable cork craft is one all the little boys will adore.
7. Cut out colorful hearts to use as butterfly wings and glue them to a wine cork. Add googley eyes and you have mini butterflies!
8. Make a few adorable spring chicks with yellow paint! Let your little ones add noses cut from orange construction paper.
9. You can make a pond full of turtles with a wine cork and a little green paint. Use a marker to draw on spots, a head and legs.
10. Create a tiny fairy table for your figurines from wine corks and a champagne cork.
11. Glue together three wine corks and stamp them in green paint to make a shamrock.
12. Make bunny faces! Use a cork to make the face shape and then paint on the rest of his features. Use a little piece of twine to add a bow tie!