Let’s color these free printable Cinderella coloring pages! Just download & print the coloring sheets, grab your coloring supplies and let your little one enjoy coloring them!
These unique beautiful Cinderella coloring sheets are the perfect activity for kids of all ages that love fairy tales and coloring activities.
Free Printable Cinderella Coloring Pages
Poor girl Cinderella and her little glass slipper – we all know the story as the main character of the iconic fairy tale! Disney princesses are some of the most liked characters by children, especially little girls. Especially Cinderella, that wears vibrant colors in her beautiful gown and a pretty tiara. That’s why we were so sure this coloring activity based on Cinderella would be one of the most popular ones!
Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this coloring sheet.
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR CINDERELLA COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Cinderella coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Cinderella’s Little Glass Slipper Coloring Page
Our first coloring page features Cinderella’s little glass slipper. Look how shiny it is! It is being held by a pretty cushion and there are sparkles around it. Use this coloring page with younger kids that prefer easy and simple coloring page.
Free Printable Cinderella’s Carriage Coloring Page
Our second coloring page features Cinderella’s carriage, which by the way, is very beautiful and detailed. Just imagine all the looks it got from bystanders! This coloring page would look great with blue markers or watercolors, even some glitter too!
Download & Print Free Cinderella Coloring Pages pdf Here
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Let’s take a ride on this Cinderella princess carriage car.
- These princess printable worksheets are a great addition to our Cinderella coloring pages.
- We have even more printable princess pictures for kids of all ages.
- Download & print these Frozen princess coloring pages too!
- Why not get these princess costumes for kids?
Did you like these Cinderella coloring pages?