Looking for some light up Halloween trick or treat bags? Until now, I’ve never heard of light up Halloween trick and treat bags and they are super awesome! These Halloween trick or treat bags are great for kids of all ages for not only getting all the candy, but also staying safe on Halloween! The Halloween trick or treat bags are a must have for Halloween this year!
Light Up Halloween Trick or Treat Bags For Kids
Halloween is right around the corner and now is the perfect time to get ready! With that being said, you can get light up Halloween candy bags that will light up the night while you’re out trick-or-treating!
These light up Halloween trick or treat bags will go with any costume and they’re perfect for younger kids and older kids alike. Kids of all ages can benefit from these trick or treat bags. Not just because they’re spooktacular and awesome, but also because they can help keep your kids safe.
Light Up Jack O Lantern Trick Or Treat Bags
These Halloween candy bags are made to look like Jack ‘O Lanterns and come with LED lights to help light up the night for Halloween. And while these trick or treat bags have a classic jack o lantern face, others have jack o lantern faces that are slightly different.
Some look more spooky, others more silly, and some of these light up trick or treat bags look more friendly. There is a perfect style for every kid!
LED Lights In A Trick Or Treat Bag
The LED lights can quickly and easily be turned on with a switch and it has a pocket for where the button and battery storage can go. Each pack comes with 3 LED Halloween candy bags making it perfect if you have multiple children to get trick-or-treat bags for.
More About These Halloween Trick Or Treat Bags
There are two different sets of bags. One set is all orange with different faces, but still have LED lights.
The second set has an orange bag, purple bag, and black bag filled with LED lights.
Each bag is made with light weight material that is also waterproof which is great. And they’re easy to clean which is great considering candy can sometimes be a sticky mess.
Also, these bags are 11.8x x 13.4 inches so there is ample room to hold all the candy when you go trick or treating.
These Light Up Trick Or Treat Bags Can Keep Your Kids Safe
Aside from lighting up the darkness, these are also perfect for allowing your kids to be seen by others on Halloween nights keeping them safe from cars. Unfortunately on Halloween it’s dark, cars still gotta go to and fro and it’s difficult with kids darting in and out of the road.
And these bags will help drivers see your kids! Plus, they’ll help you see your kid.
You’ll be able to to pick your kid out of the crowd in the dark with their Halloween light up trick or treat bags.
Where To Find These Super Spooky and Awesome Halloween Light Up Trick Or Treat Bags
Each 3-pack will run you $18.99-$21.99 depending on which one you choose.
Which set of light up Halloween trick or treat bags will you be choosing?
More Halloween Posts From Kids Activities Blog
- You just have to check out this list of Halloween Hairstyles!
- Looking for scary movies for kids? Well, this video of horror movie daycare may have scary kids, but scary kids need love too!
- More DIY Halloween decorations and easy ideas that you can do, have fun & save money.
- Make your own Halloween grave decorations.
- Check out these pumpkin decorating ideas and the entire family can get involved!
- Play Halloween games together! Many of these Halloween game ideas are created from simple things you already have around the house.
- And oh so many Halloween crafts! Love this so much!
- Make your own Halloween drawings as a Halloween art project to display as Halloween decorations!
- Our easy pumpkin carving stencils printable are fun and easy to use.
- Next time you have a Halloween party or celebration, check out this spooky dry ice drinks idea as Halloween drink for kids.
- We have the best easy Halloween crafts around!
- Oh so many fun Halloween food ideas!
- Super fun Halloween ideas for kids!
- Have you seen this really fun list of Halloween door decorations that you can do for your Halloween front porch?
- Check out these 15 epic dollar store Halloween decoration and craft hacks.
- Try making these super cute Halloween Bracelets.
- Learn Halloween safety for kids!
- Do you know what blue Halloween buckets mean?
- This “Let Me See Your Candy Bowl” parody will make you laugh!
- We have a great list of Halloween toys to hand our instead of candy.
What do you think of these light up Halloween trick or treat bags?