34 Clever Playdough Mats For Kids
Today we have collected 35 clever & creative playdough mats for kids from all over the internet and beyond. From alphabet play dough mats to monster playdough mats, we have themed mats and sensory play ideas for kids of all ages. Grab your kids, your play dough, and let’s get to playing!
There is so much fun to be had with play dough mats! Everything is more fun with play dough! Among those, are letter formation and math skills. A great way to encourage young children through play is with a learning center full of personal use play dough mats. The best sensory experience comes from playdough activities that use fine motor muscles and the imaginations of little learners.
FAVORITE playdough Activities for kids
Free playdough mats allow kids to have a great time with their favorite friends. Once they decide on their free printable play dough mats they can decide on activities and fun games to play with a small group.
Kids and fun play dough mats just go together!
That is one of the reasons why these cool free printable playdough mats are so great. These activities are a perfect way to encourage a little creativity from some and a lot from others! Playdough mats are a fun addition to any play center time and provide the perfect opportunity to improve upon their important fine motor skills.
If these playdough mats look like fun but you’re not the creative type, don’t worry we’ll provide all the help you’ll need!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Play with Math… through PlayDoh
Play with Math… through PlayDoh is a fun way to make math easier!
2. People Play Dough Mats
People playdough mats from Pickle Bums let kids create favorite characters.
3. Spring Play Dough Mats
After the cold winter months, this play dough mat from Itsy Bitsy Fun is refreshing!
4. Digraph Playdough Mats Activity
Children will love learning letter sounds with these printable pages from Playdough To Plato.
5. Alphabet Playdough Mats
Alphabet playdough mats from This Reading Mama encourage letter recognition.
6. Number Playdough Mats
Number formation is more fun with number playdough mats from Playdough To Plato.
7. Free Apple Playdough Mats
Learn each number word in sequence with play dough number mats from Playdough To Plato.
8. Cookie Math Play Dough Mat Busy Bag
Let Coffee Cups And Crayons help your child learn through cookie math.
9. Free 2D Shape Play Dough Mats
Print these shape playdough mats from Life Over C’s and place them in a page protector.
10. Telling Time – Clock Playdough Mats
These fun playdough mats from This Reading Mama will have little hands telling time with playdough hands.
11. Feed the Giraffe Play Dough Mats
These sheets from PreKinders are a perfect addition to math centers.
12. Dog & Cat Food Play Dough Mats
This is a great activity to learn number sense from PreKinders.
13. St. Patrick’s Day Play Dough Mats
Enjoy these free downloads for a lucky holiday from Gift of Curiosity.
14. Shape Play Dough Mats
Grab all the free printables from Fantastic Fun And Learning for different shapes.
15. Christmas and Winter Playdough Mats
Grab these free winter playdough mats from This Reading Mama.
16. Free Short Vowel Playdough Mats
Playdough mats like these from This Reading Mama are great to use with erasable markers too.
17. 5 Free Printable Playdough Mats To Inspire Creativity
Enjoy 5 different ways to create with playdough from The Aloha Hut.
18. Playdough Flower Mat Free Printable
Learn capital letters with these fun mats from Learn With Play At Home.
19. Understanding Emotions Birthday Party Printable Playdough Mats
Have a big time with these birthday playdough mats from The Chaos And The Clutter.
20. Family Play Dough Mats
Dress the entire family with these playdough mats from Teaching Mama.
21. Must-try Playdough Mats
Our favorite ways to practice letters are with playdough mats from Playdough To Plato.
22. Princess Play Dough Play Mat Printable
Let your little princess learn from this little princess from the Nurture Store.
23. Space Play Dough Play Mat Printable
Print these mats from the Nurture Store for easy winter preschool activities.
24. Make a Minion! Free Printable Minion Play Dough Mats
There’s no wrong way to create a playdough Minion from Pickle Bums.
25. Free Printable Playdough Mats For Preschool – Cupcake Pretend Play
Preschool play is just delicious with these mats from Living Well Mom.
26. Easter Play Dough Mats – Free Printable
Easter playdough mats are so much fun to decorate from Pickle Bums.
27. Free Tree Play Dough Number Mats Counting 1 to 10
Counting with playdough trees is an easy way to learn numbers from Life Over C’s.
28. Beautiful Bugs Playdough Mats – Free Printable.
Go all out and decorate these bug mats with googly eyes from Pickle Bums.
29. Free Printable Garden Play Dough Mats
Make a vegetable and flower garden with these playdough mats from Pickle Bums.
30. Bug Catcher Counting & Number Play Dough Mats
These printables from Modern Preschool are a bug catcher’s heaven!
31. FREE PRINTABLE SPRING THEMED PLAY DOUGH MATS
This playdough mat from Artsy Craftsy Mom encourages hand-eye coordination for little ones.
32. Cactus Theme Number Formation Playdough Mats
Use these mats from Stay At Home Educator to teach numbers and a little cacti science too!
33. Under The Sea Play Dough Play Mat Printable
This is not your everyday playdough mat; it’s an entire ecosystem from Nurture Store.
34. Monster Play Dough Mats
Your child will have so much fun making cute monsters on these mats from Pickle Bums.
MORE Playdough fun FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Kids can make their own homemade playdough recipes.
- This playdough color science game is sure to keep your little ones entertained.
- These hidden treasure playdough activities will keep your explorer sharp!
- Birthdays call for edible birthday cake playdough.
- Alphabet learning is a perfect way to teach little ones with playdough!
- Galaxy playdough is space fun for all ages.
- Under the sea playdough will have your kids begging for an ocean trip.
Which of the clever and creative playdough mats for kids are you going to try first? Which play dough mat is your favorite?