American Girl Printable Activities
If you’ve got little girls or you are a fan of the American Girl doll, you’ll love these activity sheets! Download and print these 9 American girl printable activities and enjoy a day filled with pretty doll printables.
American Girl Free Coloring Pages And Other Fun Printables
Looking for a fun activity to do at your American girl party? We’ve got you! Download the PDF files to keep your kids entertained for hours. We have easy coloring pages for young children and more hands-on printable crafts for older children.
Kids of all ages will love these American Girl ideas! Enjoy!
1. American Girl Starbucks Cups DIY
Print these real American Girl-sized worksheets to make your own Starbucks cups! You can fill some with puffy paint or decorate the cups with stickers, paint them with a fancy design, anything you want! From Sakura Doll world Creativity.
2. Free Doll Printable School Worksheets
These fun FREE doll printables are a great way to encourage both imagination and learning through play and what a great way to beat the boredom blues. From She Saved.
3. How to Make – Popcorn, Soda and Cookies!!
Shipping peanuts torn in half then scrunched between your fingers makes doll size popcorn! Dry brush a little yellow craft paint for buttered popcorn. There are so many ideas from Living a Doll’s Life!
4. DIY Wellie Wishers Puppets
Learn how to make DIY Wellie Wishers woodland animal puppets. This DIY doll puppet craft is super quick, easy, and a lot of fun! From Brandy’s Happy Home.
5. DIY Doll Slumber Party
Learn how to make a free doll sized slumber party sleep mask invitation — and one for your real life guests too! From Brandy’s Happy Home.
6. Courtney American Girl Doll Printable Coloring sheet
Print out a downloadable coloring sheet featuring Courtney Moore here, one of the kids’ favorite American Girl doll. Which colors will you use? From Highlights Along The Way.
7. Easy And Free 18 Inch Doll Printable Shirt Pattern
Follow this free tutorial and free 18 inch doll printable shirt pattern for your American Girl doll. It is so simple even kids can sew it! From Mama Smiles.
8. Printable Thanksgiving Headbands for Kids & Dolls
Simply print, cut, and tape together. These Thanksgiving headbands make a cute addition to your holiday festivities. From Brandy’s Happy Home.
9. Make a Life Jacket For Your Doll
Make life jackets for your American Girl dolls and bring them with you on your trip to the beach or lake! They are so cute and easy to make. From American Girl Doll Play.
Want more fun activities for girls? Try these ideas from Kids Activities Blog:
- Get your markers ready to color these pillowcase skirts!
- Use these ideas for party favors at your next sleepover.
- Pillow floor loungers are sure to keep your little ones entertained.
- I made a list of 25 girls’ theme birthday parties all her friends will love!
- The 56 minion party ideas are all of our favorites!
Which was your favorite American Girl printable activity?