My kids love to be comfy and cozy, which was why I was so excited to find these pillow bed covers from Butterfly Craze. The adorable covers turn pillows into cozy floor pillows that are perfect for lounging.
How These Pillow Bed Covers Work
The concept is genius. The adorable pillow bed covers from ButterflyCraze are designed with pockets that separate each pillow. After inserting a pillow into each pocket, zip it up, and voila! Your kids will have a cozy lounger that’s a great alternative to plain ol’ pillows, recliner pillows, floor cushions, and bean bag chairs.
Let’s be honest; they’re not just for kids either. Both the queen- and king-size pillow covers are 75 inches long, which means adults — like me — can definitely use them to relax on too.
Bonus: when the pillow beds not in use, simply remove the pillows, wash them in the laundry machine, and fold them up!
The pillow bed covers also currently come in seven pretty adorable colors/designs, including purple, light pink, hot pink, aqua blue, galaxy, a transportation design, or navy with stars.
I already know my kids will want these for their next pillow and cover fort!
FOR MORE STUCK AT HOME RESOURCES:
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Make a headband with button for mask.
- Sing doo doo doo doo doo doo with some baby shark coloring pages.
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Print out some Frozen 2 coloring pages.
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are saving my bacon right now — so easy!
- Impress your “students” with fun facts for kids!
- Make a quarantine time capsule.
- Make bread!
- Use this hand washing trick for kids… it’s baby shark time!
- Check out tips for how to homeschool preschool.
- Try these favorite halloween games.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kid summer reading challenge.