Get extra creative showing thanks with these 10 Gratitude Activities for Kids. This post contains affiliate links.
If you’re looking for ways to get your kids more involved in showing their appreciation, here are some fun activities:
Gratitude Activities for Kids
1. Random Acts Of Kindness
The holidays are a wonderful time to stop and remember the great things in our lives–to appreciate our blessings, and try and find ways to bless others.
2. Handout Homemade Chocolate Bars
If you enjoy giving to show your thanks, here is a fun Handmade Turkey Chocolate Bar Wrappers your kids can help make, from The Educator’s Spin On It.
3. Make A Gratitude Jar
Make a leaf-covered Gratitude Jar to hold all of the things you are thankful for. Write down a new one each day, and watch the jar fill up!
4. Thankful Turkey Can
Create a special place to write your thank-you’s, by making this Thankful Turkey Pencil Can craft. It also comes with a free printable!
5. Gratitude Wreath
6. Free Printable Thank You Cards
Teach your little ones to send thank you cards early by printing these Free Printable Fill-in-the-Blank Cards and having them write in the details.
7. Gratitude Tree
This Gratitude Tree is a gorgeous craft makes a great Thanksgiving centerpiece. Use real tree branches in a glass container to hang tags filled with the things your thankful for.
8. I Am Thankful For…
Color and fill-in-the-blanks of this cute (and free!) Thanksgiving Printable from Nurture Store.
9. Thankful Turkey
10. Thankfulness Trees
MORE WAYS TO BE THANKFUL FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Crafts are a great way to connect with your kids, as well as Helping Kids Express Gratitude.
- We have other great ways to teach your children to be thankful like this Gratitude Pumpkin.
- Download & print these gratitude quote cards for kids to decorate and give.
- Kids can make their own gratitude journal with these free printable pages.
- Gratitude coloring pages have prompts for kids to describe what they are thankful for.
- Make your own handmade gratitude journal – it is an easy project with these simple steps.
- Read favorite books together with this list of Thanksgiving books for kids.
- Looking for more? Check out the rest of our Thanksgiving games and activities for the family.
How do you show gratitude in daily life with your kids? Comment below!