This free printable neighborhood scavenger hunt is a great way to get some fresh air while having so much fun with the whole family! Kids of all ages will love this free printable scavenger hunt. This printable scavenger hunt is great for kids who can read and can’t read. Everyone can enjoy this simple and fun printable neighborhood scavenger hunt. Download and print our printable scavenger hunt and use it at home or maybe even in the classroom!
Free Printable Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt
I love family walks – it’s a fun way for younger kids and older kids to get active at the local park. Why not make it even more entertaining with a fun neighborhood scavenger hunt. Click the button to download and print our printable scavenger hunt now:
Simply print the free neighborhood scavenger hunt list, grab a crayon, and let’s go outside! The best part is, whether your child can read or not, they can still be part of this scavenger hunt!
Printable Neighborhood scavenger hunt list- Page 1
On our first printable neighborhood scavenger hunt page, kids will have to look around the neighborhood to find these objects. Don’t forget to pay attention to your surroundings! Some of the things on our printable scavenger hunt are:
- White car
- Garage sale sign
- 5 mailboxes
- Red bicycle
- 3 painted rocks
- Someone gardening
- 2 potted plants
- Trash can
Printable Page Neighborhood nature scavenger hunt- Page 2
Our second printable neighborhood scavenger hunt includes more objects that you can find in nature, so we recommend heading to a nearby park, although you may be lucky, and find these in your own backyard. This list of items on our printable scavenger hunt includes:
- Hanging planter
- Yellow house
- Singing bird
Download Printable Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt
Recommended Supplies For Your Printable Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt – see below to download & print scavenger hunt pages
- (Optional) Clipboard to hold your nature scavenger hunt printable securely
- A pencil to mark off your finds – attach your pencil to the clipboard with some string so you don’t lose it!
- Bag to collect small items
- (Optional) Binoculars and a magnifying glass
- Your curiosity!
After you return, you can grab your crayons and markers to color your neighborhood scavenger hunt page like a coloring page based on the colors you saw outside.
How To Go On A Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt
Download and print our free printable neighborhood scavenger hunt.
Gather your supplies- clip board, pencils, binoculars, and whatever else you will need.
As you explore your neighborhood mark off the pictures as you see them.
When you find all the pictures on your printable scavenger hunt then color all the pictures!
Scavenger Hunt Notes:
Make sure you are aware of your surroundings! We want you to be safe when doing our printable scavenger hunt.
Readers and non-readers can both do this fun printable scavenger hunt. However, smaller children will need adult supervision while doing these printable scavenger hunts.
More Free Printable Scavenger Hunts From Kids Activities Blog
- Free Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Birthday Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Backyard Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Virtual Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable 4th of July Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Home Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Photo Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Indoor Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Road Trip Scavenger Hunt For Kids
Here are More Activities To Do Outdoors With The Whole Family
- Did you know you can host a neighborhood dance with all of your friends – from a distance?
- Do you know what is a chalk party? We will tell you how to host one!
- Get an inflatable paint easel for your kids to paint on outdoors!
- This ferrofluid science experiment can be done with mud – it’s a whole new level of science fun!
- Check out this free printable camping scavenger hunt!
- Looking for some virtual scavenger hunt ideas? We got em!
Did you enjoy our neighborhood scavenger hunt?