Are you looking for an activity to do with your kids while waiting for the Christmas dinner to be ready? This Christmas scavenger hunt is the solution for you!
Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt
How many of these items can you find? Scavenger hunt games are so much fun and perfect for kids of all ages – and it’s the best way to keep kids busy for hours! All you have to do is print our pdf, grab a crayon, and have your little one find the items on the pages.
Christmas scavenger hunt coloring page
On the first page, kids will have to look around the house to find these objects. The last row is for you to write and draw any other Christmas objects not listed here that you would like to see in a Christmas scavenger hunt.
- a Christmas tree
- Christmas lights
- a gingerbread man
- a Christmas wreath
- a Christmas ornament
- a stocking
- a candy cane
- a present
- an image or decoration of Santa
- a snowflake
- a bell
- a snowman
But wait… that’s just half of the fun…
Christmas scavenger hunt clues coloring page
Our second page in this Christmas scavenger hunt includes clues that you’ll have to solve before finding the objects. Can you guess all of them? Kids can color these pictures with their favorite colors once they find all of the Christmas objects!
Christmas scavenger hunt printable
More Christmas fun from Kids Activities Blog
- These printable Christmas ornaments are an original way to decorate the Christmas tree.
- More Christmas coloring pages for you!
- These printable Christmas games are fun for everyone!
- Download and print our Christmas holiday crossword puzzles for kids for another exciting Christmas game.
- Gorgeous stocking coloring pages to get our little ones into the festive season.
Did you enjoy our Christmas scavenger hunt game?