If you are looking for fun home scavenger hunt ideas for kids of all ages, you’re in the right place! Outdoor scavenger hunt games are great, but sometimes you just need a fun way to spend time with your family indoors.
Free Printable Home Scavenger Hunt
Don’t know how to spend these rainy days? Maybe you need a fun way to keep the kiddos busy for hours with a screen-free activity, or your little ones are feeling adventurous… Whatever the reason, this home scavenger hunt is a great way to have awesome fun with household items.
We all know how to play scavenger hunts: kids will need to find items in the house that matches the printed clues. As kids complete challenges from the scavenger hunt list, they get a point. The winner gets a secret prize (which can be anything you want it to be!)
Home Scavenger Hunt List
Our first printable page includes a list of things kids will have to find around the house. You’ll see some blank squares, that’s where you should draw whatever it is you find:
- something red and round – like a red balloon
- something that has 2 wheels
- 2 toilet paper rolls
- a drawing you did
- something shiny
- a TV remote
- your favorite toy
- a paper airplane
- 5 coins
Fun Home Scavenger Hunt List
For the second part of the home scavenger hunt, kids will have to find more stuff – and draw a lot too!
- a stuffed animal
- your favorite book
- 3 things that are brown
- 2 fridge magnets
- something yummy
- a yellow shirt
- something that starts with the first letter of your name
- a squishy object
- 6 crayons of different colors
Download Home scavenger hunt printables
More Home Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Here are 30+ super fun indoor games for kids that you can try today!
- If that’s not enough, here are even more indoor activities for toddlers and older kids too.
- Let’s learn how to make play dough animals together!
- If you are looking for fun ways on how to get kids active at home, this is the way!
- This diy gooey slime is so much fun… and mess-free! Who knew that was possible?
- Too cold to play outside? Try these indoor active games!
- You don’t have to wait for summer to try these water play ideas!
Did you enjoy this home scavenger fun printable?