If you are looking for a fun at-home scavenger hunt ideas for kids of all ages, you’re in the right place! Outdoor scavenger hunt games are great, but sometimes you just need a fun way to spend time with your family indoors. Download and print our at-home scavenger hunt to have a fun and active time with your family.
Free Printable Home Scavenger Hunt
Don’t know how to spend these rainy days? Maybe you need a fun way to keep the kiddos busy for hours with a screen-free activity, or your little ones are feeling adventurous… Whatever the reason, this home scavenger hunt is a great way to have awesome fun with household items. Click the button to download and print our at-home scavenger hunt now:
We all know how to play scavenger hunts: kids will need to find items in the house that matches the printed clues. As kids complete challenges from the scavenger hunt list, they get a point. The winner gets a secret prize (which can be anything you want it to be!)
Home Scavenger Hunt List
Our first printable page includes a list of things kids will have to find around the house. You’ll see some blank squares, that’s where you should draw whatever it is you find:
- something red and round – like a red balloon
- something that has 2 wheels
- 2 toilet paper rolls
- a drawing you did
- something shiny
- a TV remote
- your favorite toy
- a paper airplane
- 5 coins
Fun Home Scavenger Hunt List
For the second part of the home scavenger hunt, kids will have to find more stuff – and draw a lot too!
- a stuffed animal
- your favorite book
- 3 things that are brown
- 2 fridge magnets
- something yummy
- a yellow shirt
- something that starts with the first letter of your name
- a squishy object
- 6 crayons of different colors
Download Our At Home scavenger hunt printables PDF File
RECOMMENDED SUPPLIES FOR YOUR PRINTABLE SCAVENGER HUNT
- Free Printable At-Home Scavenger Hunt – see below to download & print scavenger hunt pages
- (Optional) Clipboard to hold your nature scavenger hunt printable securely
- A pencil to mark off your finds – attach your pencil to the clipboard with some string so you don’t lose it!
- Bag to collect small items
- (Optional) Binoculars and a magnifying glass
- Your curiosity!
After you return, you can grab your crayons and markers to color your neighborhood scavenger hunt page like a coloring page based on the colors you saw outside.
HOW TO GO ON An At-Home SCAVENGER HUNT
Download and print our free printable at-home scavenger hunt.
Gather your supplies- clip board, pencils, magnifying glass, and whatever else you will need.
As you explore your home mark off the pictures as you see them.
When you find all the pictures on your printable scavenger hunt then color all the pictures!
SCAVENGER HUNT NOTES:
Make sure you are aware of your surroundings! We want you to be safe when doing our printable scavenger hunt.
Readers and non-readers can both do this fun printable scavenger hunt. However, smaller children will need adult supervision while doing these printable scavenger hunts.
More Free Printable Scavenger Hunts From Kids Activities Blog
- Free Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Birthday Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Backyard Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Virtual Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable 4th of July Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Home Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Photo Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Indoor Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Free Printable Road Trip Scavenger Hunt For Kids
More Home Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Here are 30+ super fun indoor games for kids that you can try today!
- If that’s not enough, here are even more indoor activities for toddlers and older kids too.
- Let’s learn how to make play dough animals together!
- If you are looking for fun ways on how to get kids active at home, this is the way!
- This diy gooey slime is so much fun… and mess-free! Who knew that was possible?
- Too cold to play outside? Try these indoor active games!
- You don’t have to wait for summer to try these water play ideas!
Did you enjoy this home scavenger fun printable?