Inspired by our monthly decorate your own donuts Sunday breakfast bar, this Decorate Your Own Donuts Craft may not be as yummy, but it is just as fun.
Let the children decorate their donuts as they wish! Similar to a donut or sundae bar, just be sure they don’t eat these ones. Have fun!
Decorate Your Own Donuts Craft
Here is what you need to make Decorate Your Own Donuts Craft: (affiliates are included in this post)
- Brown construction paper
- 2 round objects (one large, one small)
- Various items for decorating such as glitter, glitter glue, sequins, metallic paper, pom poms, and more!
- small plastic cups or dishes
Find a large object like a plastic drinking cup, trace circles onto brown construction paper. Use a smaller circular object to trace onto the middle of the large circle. Cut out the large circle & small circles. These are your donuts!
Then let the kids get creative with decorating their donuts!
These would be a cute activity for kids, to keep busy, and take home at a donut themed birthday party.
More Crafts for Kids
- Easy Preschool Caterpillar Craft
- Giraffe Craft for Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Train Craft
- No-Mess Monster Craft
- Panda Bear Cupcake Liner Craft
Leave a comment: Did the kids have fun with this donut craft?