Is it your little one’s birthday? Here is a great idea to celebrate their special day: a birthday scavenger hunt! This scavenger hunt is perfect for kids of all ages who love a fun challenge.
Free Printable Birthday Scavenger Hunt
It’s a special day for your little one, which means we need to make his or her birthday celebration the best one ever. You can print out these scavenger hunt clues (you’ll find the PDF file at the bottom of this post) and either put little birthday presents at the location of every clue, or a big one once they solve all the clues.
Birthday Scavenger Hunt For Younger kids
Our first page is perfect for a birthday party because everyone can participate, especially younger kids – but of course, older kids will enjoy finding these objects too! Print a page for every kid and look around for:
- birthday cake
- red balloon
- ice cream
- birthday card
- yellow balloon
Birthday Scavenger Hunt Clues
Our second printable is specially designed for the birthday boy or birthday girl. As they solve each clue, they will know where to go next and find the next clue… until they find the last clue – and their birthday present. Yay!
Download our Birthday Scavenger Hunt Printable PDF
More BIRTHDAY fun from Kids Activities Blog
- These birthday favor ideas are a must – and so simple to make.
- Kids that love Paw Patrol will have the best birthday ever with these Paw Patrol party ideas!
- Why not break out the crayons and enjoy these birthday cake coloring pages as they eat some cake too?
- If you need some creative ideas, check out this list with 15 super awesome simple themes for birthday parties.
- Let’s learn how to make birthday numbers with tissue paper for the best decoration ever.
- Who wouldn’t love a Harry Potter themed party?!
- Doesn’t an escape room birthday party just sound like the best mix of adventure and messy fun?!
- There’s nothing better than these free birthday invitations colored by the birthday boy/girl!
Did you enjoy our Birthday scavenger hunt game?