We have a new and fun Panda drawing tutorial for your little ones! Today we are learning how to draw a panda – yes, those big, cuddly, and adorable bears! In a matter of minutes, you and your kids will be drawing your own panda bears. We recommend printing our three-page step-by-step panda drawing tutorial to make the drawing process easier. Use this easy Panda sketch guide at home or in the classroom!
Make A Panda Drawing Easy For Kids
Who doesn’t love Pandas? They’re just so fluffy, I want to hug them all! If your kids love pandas and other bears as much as we do, they’re going to love this step-by-step panda drawing tutorial. Click the green button to print our how to draw a panda printable tutorial before getting started:
This how to draw a panda lesson is simple enough for younger kids or beginners. Once your kids get comfortable with drawing they will start feeling more creative and ready to continue an artistic journey.
How To Draw A Panda Step By Step – Easy
Follow this easy how-to-draw a cartoon panda step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing your own cute panda drawings in no time!
First, draw a circle.
Add two concentric circles on each side of the head – these will be our panda’s ears.
Draw a drop shape.
Add two circles at the bottom for the panda’s legs.
Draw two arched lines to make the arms.
Draw two bean-shaped figures on the face.
Draw a paw on each circle.
Let’s add details! Draw two ovals to make the eyes, a rounded triangle for the nose and a curved line for the mouth.
Amazing job! Add different details and congratulate yourself for creating such a cute panda! Your panda drawing is done! Good job!
Download Simple Panda Drawing Lesson PDF FIle
Recommended Drawing Supplies
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- You will need an eraser!
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More Easy Drawing Lessons For Kids
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Bear Crafts and Printables From Kids Activities Blog:
- How cute is this Panda bear cupcake liner craft?
- These panda coloring pages for kids are so awesome.
- We have other bear coloring pages!
- You can make a bear out of paper plates as well.
- Bear starts with b.
How did your bear drawing turn out? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you.