Our fun crossword for Christmas is an easy Christmas word puzzle for kids. Kids ages 7-12 or anyone looking for an easy Christmas crossword puzzle with answers will enjoy the challenge of solving this free Christmas puzzle. Use these Christmas printable crosswords at home or in the classroom.
Easy Crossword Puzzle for Christmas
Review vocabulary and spelling with our super fun kids Christmas crossword worksheet, all ready to be printed and solved. Click the red button to download our easy crossword puzzle now:
This printable crossword puzzle includes Christmasy words, like Santa, Wreath, Tree, Reindeer, Cookies, Ornaments, Chimney, Snowman, Stocking, December, Rudolph, Elf, Candy, Sleigh, Gifts, Star, Ribbon, Carols, Gingerbread, and Candles.
Crossword puzzles are a fun way to review and learn new vocabulary and practice handwriting. They are also a great tool for helping your child improve their vocabulary, reading, grammar and problem-solving skills.
Download FREE CHRISTMAS CROSSWORD PUZZLE FOR KIDS
Simply download & print our free Christmas crossword puzzle for kids, and let your kid solve it by looking at the clues and writing the answer in the correct square. Why not print one for you too?
More crossword puzzle fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Try these math crossword worksheets.
- Show off your feathered friend knowledge with this bird crossword puzzle.
- More holiday word game fun with this Easter crossword puzzle.
- This spooky Halloween crossword puzzle is sure to please!
more Christmas Puzzle & Activity Fun
1. Christmas Puzzle Pad Book
A pad bursting with vibrantly illustrated puzzles and pencil games to test the brainpower of children and adults alike.
2. Santa Post Book
It’s nearly Christmas Eve when Santa gets a letter – it’s some very late Santa Post. The only problem is, Amy wants just one thing, and Santa can’t read what it is. He asks the elves, Mr. Polar Bear, and the Chief Reindeer for help, and they all do their best, sending back gifts and letters for readers to open, but… is this really what Amy wanted?
3. Twas the Night Before Christmas Pop-Up Book
This classic Christmas poem is brought wonderfully to life with gorgeous artwork and stunning pop ups. Peek inside a cozy house, all ready for Christmas, marvel at Santa and his reindeer, flying across the sky and revel in the magic of Christmas.
More Christmas fun & activities from Kids Activities Blog
- Find a ton of Christmas ideas for kids
- Unlimited coloring pages for kids to download & print
- Make a handprint Christmas tree
- Let’s color Christmas doodles!
- Free Christmas printables for kids of all ages.
- Oh the cuteness of Christmas Squishmallows!
- Let’s make DIY tree gnomes…oh fun!
- Let’s make handmade ornaments and yummy Christmas treats.
- Check out our Christmas writing worksheets!
How did you enjoy your Christmas crossword puzzle?