I love skiing. In fact, just a few weeks ago we were skiing the mountains of Colorado blissfully ignorant that bears even cared.
Bears care about skiers?
I didn’t think so until I saw this video.
At first you see a skier skiing at a relaxed pace down the hill.
And then you see the bear.
But I don’t think he saw the bear…until a few moments later.
It is at this point I would have just died of fright frozen on the mountain to be cold bear food.
But this skier is more composed and is able to keep skiing…
Take a look!
Bear Chases Skier Down Mountain Video
And what if you were watching all this from the chairlift?
How comfortable are YOU to get off at the top and ski down?
The nice warm fireplace with some hot cocoa is sounding better and better…
Watch More Fun Videos
MORE BEAR FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Much less dangerous is a Baby Yoda Build a Bear!
- Teddy bear roller coaster…what fun!
- B is for Bear craft for preschoolers.
- Make an adorable panda bear craft!
- Make a polar bear paper plate craft!
- How to create a soothing essential oil teddy bear with a stuffed animal you already have at home.
- Goldilocks and the three bears learning crafts and activities.
- Teddy bear storage ideas that really work.
Would you have made it down the mountain if the bear was chasing you?