If you need something to make you smile, you’re going to want to watch this!
Twenty-two giant teddy bears got the ride of their life when a Netherlands amusement park decided to put them on a rollercoaster. The end result is totally adorable.
Watch Giant Teddy Bears Have The Time of Their Life
When the pandemic forced amusement parks to close, the park operators of Walibi Holland in the Netherlands decided to get creative and have some fun.
Instead of just running empty roller coasters, they gathered together 22 plush cuddly bears and put them on their popular “Untamed” rollercoaster ride. And thankfully, for people everywhere, they filmed the teddy bears as they rode the popular amusement park ride.
The rollercoaster starts up, clicking and clacking as it gains height. Then, as the giant plush pets zoom through the air on the rollercoaster, spinning and gaining speed, the adorable teddy bears look like they come to life since their hair is blowing in the breeze!
While the teddy bears might not scream in delight, a few times their arms even raise up in the wind. After all, according to Coaster Grotto, the rollercoaster gets up to a max speed of 57 mph.
The whole video is adorable and sure to put a smile on your face!
This isn’t the first time Walibi Holland has gotten creative during its closure. (The amusement park has recently reopened). Earlier in the pandemic, the park also raced some giant blow-up ducks on their “El Rio Grande” water ride. Kids and adults alike will get a kick out of the duckie race.
What a fun way to entertain people while the parks were closed and while people were stuck at home!
FOR MORE STUCK AT HOME RESOURCES:
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Make a headband with button for mask.
- Sing doo doo doo doo doo doo with some baby shark coloring pages.
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home!
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Print out some Frozen 2 coloring pages.
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are saving my bacon right now — so easy!
- Impress your “students” with fun facts for kids!
- Make a quarantine time capsule.
- Make bread!
- Use this hand washing trick for kids… it’s baby shark time!
- Check out tips for how to homeschool preschool.
- Try these favorite halloween games.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kid summer reading challenge.