Let’s have some sight word fun with unicorns. This unicorn sight words coloring page printable worksheet is just what you need if you are looking for fun reading worksheet ideas that will help your child learn to read and write.
Learning Sight Words
Learning how to read and write can be a fun task, especially if you add unicorn coloring activities to the mix. Kids learn best when they are having fun.
What are sight words?
Sight words are words that young children are encouraged to memorize as a whole by sight rather than trying to sound them out.
Learning 100 sight words helps children how to read faster by being able to identify frequently used words without having to sound them out.
How to Use Unicorn Sight Word Tracing Worksheet
- On the first worksheet, have your child trace the word and say it out loud. Then let them write it on the blank line below.
- Read the next sentence aloud with them and let them fill in the blank with their newly-learned sight word.
- There is a cute picture of the unicorn from the sentence your child will have fun coloring that will help reinforce the meaning of the sentence at the same time.
Then repeat these steps with the second sight word!
How to Use Color by Sight Word Coloring Page
On the second unicorn sight word coloring sheet, have your child choose a color to circle a word from the word bank, then search for the same word in the picture on the coloring sheet.
They can circle the matching word or color in the cloud – whichever they like!
Download & Print Sight Word Worksheet PDF File Here
This unicorn sight word printable is very easy to use and has so many benefits.
Click the download button below, print it, and help your children find and circle the sight words in the picture.
Children can color this unicorn sight words page with crayons or colored pencils after they are done finding the sight words!
More Free sight words printable Worksheets
I love reading games for kids, like this unicorn sight words printable, because they are a very helpful learning resource that can be done anytime, anywhere, with very little prep. Here are more sight word resources:
- Baby Shark words game – instant learning fun.
- Rainbow sight words – a very colorful experience.
- Halloween sight words – it’s not so spooky!
- Sight word toys – it makes learning so much easier.
More unicorn activities from Kids Activities Blog
- Amazing unicorn party ideas to make your party the best one ever.
- This unicorn dip is so pretty and also very delicious.
- Free unicorn printables to get even more unicorn fun.
- Every little girl will want this Rainbow Barbie Doll.
How did you use the unicorn sight word worksheet?