With fall finally here and Halloween around the corner we thought there was no better way to celebrate than printable Halloween games!
We’re excited to present to you this pack of fun activities that consist of a: Halloween word search, Halloween maze, and Halloween mad libs. These worksheets are a perfect way to have no-so-spooky Halloween fun!
Printable Halloween Games For Kids
Here at Kids Activities Blog, we take fall festivities serious. The best part about Fall is that the magic doesn’t leave when you age, you just find new things to be excited about (fall-scented countertop sprays, we’re looking at you).
But these worksheets are definitely something to get excited about, especially since they’re great for older kids!
Perfect For Elementary Students
Many of our printable worksheets tend to veer towards younger kids, but these are perfect for elementary students.
We actually recommend these for grades 2nd through 4th. However, the Halloween mad libs game would also be great for 5th graders as well.
Halloween Word Search
There just isn’t quite anything like a good old-fashioned word search to keep your kids’ minds working while having fun.
At Kids Activities Blog, we have word searches for every type of mood or occasion, but this Halloween word search is extra special.
Look for spooky words like “frighten” and “goblin” …don’t worry, that’s as scary as it gets! All you need is a highlighter or a pen and a good set of eyes to look out for the hidden words!
Halloween Printable Maze
Our Halloween Printable maze is such a fun way to experience a classic tradition on paper!
Start at the Candy Corn-stalk and lead your way through the maze to find the smiling candy corn at the finish! But watch out, there are tricks and treats at every corner.
Grab a pencil and an eraser (bonus points if you can make it in one try) and start your journey. If you can get all the way to the giant candy corn at the end, you’re a winner!
Make it extra fun and craft a competition out of it. Grab something to time the kiddos and see who can finish first with the least amount of hang-ups.
Halloween Mad Libs
Craft a storyteller out of your young ones through our Halloween mad libs to create your own Halloween story.
The (not really) True Story of Candy Corn! I mean come on, what could be more fun?! Put on your creative thinking cap and craft a story that can be as downright silly as you’d like.
Psst… the zanier the words, the more giggles you’ll get. You never know, you could have a real author on your hands! All you’ll need is a writing utensil—crayons and markers accepted.
Halloween Printables for Kids
There are three pages of Halloween games that include:
- A Halloween word search perfect for your Kindergarten or grade school student. Print an extra one for yourself…you know you want to do it too!
- The Halloween printable maze is fun for kids of all ages.
- Halloween Mad Libs: craft a story with the Legend of the Candy Corn page for some elementary fun!
Have a scary good time!
Want more Spooky Fun? Check out these posts… if you dare!
- Make learning fun with Halloween Math games.
- The best hands-on Halloween sight words game!
- Check out more free Halloween coloring pages!
- 28 of the best Halloween Games to put the family in the spirit!
- I can’t wait to try these adorable pumpkin crafts!
- Easy Peasy kids crafts–seriously.
- Win the pumpkin-carving contest with jack-o-lantern stencils!
- Print out these fall coloring pages for kids and have the kids entertained for hours!
- Keep coloring in these Zentangle coloring books!
Did your kids have fun with the printable Halloween worksheets and games? Which candy corn themed game was their favorite?