Looking for some counting activity worksheets for preschoolers? Well, you’re in luck! Today we have the cutest unicorn themed number tracing worksheets for young learners. These unicorn number worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschool and pre-K age kids who are learning to count and recognize the number shapes. Kids of all ages will have fun with these counting activity worksheets. Use these number worksheets at home or in the classroom.
Count and Color Worksheets For Toddlers and Preschoolers
Practice your number recognition and counting skills with these cute unicorn number worksheets. Our counting printables are perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners, although anyone can enjoy coloring them, even toddlers and adults. Click the purple button to download the 5 page worksheet pack:
These counting activity worksheets for kids are a great way to learn the numbers 1 through 5 in a fun and whimsical way. Kids won’t even realize they’re learning! Each counting activity page has a number (1-5) your child can trace, and then color, along with a picture that correlates with the number on the activity page. These preschool counting worksheets are perfect for all preschool students.
1. Counting Activity Worksheet For Preschoolers- Number One
This is the first page of out counting activity worksheets. And it just so happens to have the number 1 on it that your child can trace and color. Once they finish with tracing and coloring the number one, they can then color the 1 unicorn with their favorite coloring supplies like crayons, colored pencils, or markers. I think I would color the unicorn pink, blue, and purple. What about you?
2. Counting Activity Worksheet For Preschoolers- Number Two
Here is the second page of our counting activity worksheets. And on this worksheet is the number two you can trace and color. Once you do that, you can color two unicorn cupcakes with star sprinkles. How fun! What a great preschool worksheet for tracing numbers and fun.
3. Counting Activity Worksheet For Preschoolers- Number Three
This is the third page in our counting activity worksheet set. And it is the number 3! You can trace and color the number three using your favorite writing and coloring supplies. Then you can color the three flying unicorns. They’re so cute! Look! One is even laying on a cloud. This is the perfect preschool math worksheet, because it is so much fun.
4. Counting Activity Worksheet For Preschoolers- Number Four
Here is the fourth page in our printable counting worksheets. Can you guess which number is on this worksheet? Yep! The number 4 that you can color and trace. And don’t forget to color the unicorn balloons. How many are there? 1..2..3…4!
5. Counting Activity Worksheet For Preschoolers- Number Five
Here is the last page in our counting activity worksheet set! We finally made it to number 5. Trace and color the number five. Then, color the 5 unicorns! Aren’t they so cute! You can color the unicorns all of your favorite colors. Can you number each unicorn? Young children will love all of our free counting worksheets because they are lots of fun.
DOWNLOAD FREE Count and Color Number Worksheets PDF FILE HERE:
Free Unicorn counting printable Worksheet SEt Includes
These unicorn counting printables will make learning the numbers from 1 to 5 so easy! This pack has 5 fun pages of counting practice that are essential for preschool learners:
- Trace & color the number 1 with one cute unicorn on this number worksheet
- Trace & color the number 2 with two unicorn cupcakes on this number worksheet
- Trace & color the number 3 with three flying unicorns on this number worksheet
- Trace & color the number 4 with four unicorn balloons floating with stars on this number worksheet
- Trace & color the number 5 with five playful unicorns playing hide and go seek in the clouds on this number worksheet
So grab your favorite crayons, watercolor, and glitter (especially glitter!) and make this unicorn sparkle!
Teachers and parents can use these unicorn coloring pages as an exciting resource to make math activities more fun for toddlers, preschoolers, and pre-K students
Check out these Other free counting activities:
- How many items there are in a picture? Let’s count them and write the answers in these counting printables! These are great printable activities.
- All you need for these Valentines math activities are red hearts, red beans, and red dice! What fun worksheets!
- Learning to count is more fun with count the monkey activities.
- Let’s learn all the colors in a rainbow with these rainbow counting worksheets.
- Your kid can learn how to subtract with these adorable shark worksheets. They a great way to boost your child’s early math skills while stimulating their creativity at the same time.
- These fun counting games will get kids learning numbers without even realizing it! I love having a bunch of different worksheets for my kids.
- Teaching toddlers to write numbers doesn’t have to be hard!
- Here are over 125 games, free printables, crafts, and even snacks to make learning numbers for kids a fun time!
- Check out our number tracing worksheets for kids!
How did your kids like the count & color number tracing worksheets?