These count and color worksheets are so much fun! These printable worksheets are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and even kindergarteners.
Learn number names, corresponding number, and practice fine motor skills.
Count and Color Worksheets For Toddlers and Preschoolers
Let’s learn how to count with these fun kid lessons – featuring the most magical mythical creature, unicorns!
Our counting printables are perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners, although anyone can enjoy coloring them, even toddlers and adults.
These unicorn counting printables will make learning the numbers from 1 to 5 so easy! The best part is that they double as coloring pages too. Score!
Counting numbers for kids
There is a color worksheet for for numbers 1-5. Perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten students learning their numbers, though this may be a little too mundane for 1st grade kids.
Color the numbers, count the number of objects, and help with simple number recognition.
These preschool worksheets are perfect for any lesson plan whether you’re teaching at home or in a classroom.
Free Unicorn counting printable and PDF
Teachers and parents can use these unicorn coloring pages as an exciting resource to make math activities more fun for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students.
This pack has 5 fun pages of counting practice that are essential for preschool learners. So grab your favorite crayons, watercolor, and glitter (especially glitter!) and make this unicorn sparkle!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE Count and Color Worksheets PDF FILE HERE:
Check out these Other free counting activities:
- How many items there are in a picture? Let’s count them and write the answers in these counting printables! These are great printable activities.
- All you need for these Valentines math activities are red hearts, red beans, and red dice! What fun worksheets!
- Learning to count is more fun with count the monkey activities.
- Let’s learn all the colors in a rainbow with these rainbow counting worksheets.
- Your kid can learn how to subtract with these adorable shark worksheets. They a great way to boost your child’s early math skills while stimulating their creativity at the same time.
- These fun counting games will get kids learning numbers without even realizing it! I love having a bunch of different worksheets for my kids.
- Teaching toddlers to write numbers doesn’t have to be hard!
- Here are over 125 games, free printables, crafts, and even snacks to make learning numbers for kids a fun time!