Lets get ready to get back to school with these fun and free word search puzzles.
Word search puzzles are great for practising reading and keeping the brains sharp in general.
Back to School Word Search Puzzles
These will be great to solve just before school starts or to give to students on the first day of school! There are 4 different levels so there’s something for everyone.
The Back to School Word Search Puzzles Pack Includes:
- 2 pages with super easy puzzles with only 5 words to search.
- 2 pages with easy puzzles with 10 words to search.
- 2 pages with medium word searches with 15 words to find.
- 2 pages with hard puzzles with 20 words to find.
- 2 pages with super hard puzzles where they will have to find 30 back to school themed words.
More Back to School Printables
Letters are fun but let’s not forget about the numbers! Sharpen your coloring pens and grab these color by numbers sheets! Also check these tracing coloring pages for some fun pre-writing skill practice perfect for preschoolers and kids in kindergarten.
More Reading Activities
A super sneaky and fun way to encourage kids to read is through playing games and there are really are a ton of great reading games out there! If your kid is just starting to read do check these fun reading activities for beginners.
Here Are More Fun Kids Activites:
- Inspire your child’s creative side with these free printable shark pictures.
- Put your child’s mind to the test with these easy shark puzzles.
- Keep your child entertained with these coloring shark printables.
- Start your child’s education early with these sight words for baby.
- Learn history with these alexander hamilton coloring pages.
- Explore your inner monkey with this jungle word search.
- Enjoy some quality time with these family word games.
- Entertain your class with these middle school math crossword puzzles.
- Make breakfast time fun with this cereal box game maker.
- Enjoy hours of fun with these printable puzzles for kids.
- Encourage your little ones to learn with these easy puzzles for kids.
- Have some family fun with this digital escape room.
- Feed your child’s mind with these learning worksheets.
- Check out these screen free activities for kids.
- Your child will love this picture puzzle craft.
- Stimulate your little brainiac’s mind with these homemade science toys.
- Make learning fun with these kids science games.