The next time you are looking for a cool piece of art or unique gift idea, you need to get this Jigsaw Puzzle. This jigsaw puzzle is a piece of art…literally!
Joe Average Jigsaw Puzzle Art
This JOE AVERAGE 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle is more than just a puzzle you put together, it’s artwork.
Spend time putting together this gorgeous puzzle and as you do, glue the pieces together.
ArtWork Puzzles You Can Buy
Once you’re done, you have a unique piece of artwork you can frame and hang on your walls!
- The One World One Hope Puzzle Kit lets you bring the vibrant work of Canadian artist Joe Average to life on your table and then on your walls!
- Each kit includes special glue and hanging strips so you can brighten up your home after enjoying the soothing and meditative process of puzzling.
One World One Hope Puzzle Kit Includes
- Features Joe Average’s stained glass imagery, originally commissioned and designed for the 11th international conference on AIDS
- High quality pieces are satisfying to put together
- Comes with puzzle glue and velcro hanging strips to make it gallery ready
- Everything is reusable and the glue bottle is recyclable
- A portion of the proceeds benefits PAL Vancouver to support aging performing artists
- 1000 Pieces
- Measures 25” x 25”
This article contains affiliate links.
I think this would make a great Mother’s Day or Father’s Day gift especially if you have parents that love art and/or puzzles.
Where to Buy Joe Average Puzzles
More Puzzle Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Easter crossword puzzle for kids
- Oh so much fun with Wheres Waldo!
- Hidden pictures puzzle for kids with an ocean theme
- Make a simple puzzle with kids
- Try this Halloween crossword puzzle
- Find the picture puzzle for preschoolers
- Make a puzzle with preschool art
- School themed word search puzzles
- Beach themed word search puzzles
- Crossword puzzle with a bird theme
- 6 fun Shadow Art Ideas!
More Wall Art Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
Check out this great dream catcher craft!
What do you think of these cool art piece puzzles?