We’re always on the lookout for more fun LEGO ideas to do with our kids, and this buildable LEGO calendar looks like the perfect addition to our collections.
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
The LEGO calendar features blocks imprinted with the months of the year, days of the week, and numbers, in order to create a new calendar every single month. Just reassemble every month for a little bit of building fun too.
For those planning on schooling at home this fall, it might even be a great option for a morning circle time or calendar time with your littlest learners too.
If you can’t find one for sale, consider building your own! You can write on LEGOs with sharpies or print and emboss vinyl on them. It could even be a project for older kids, to first build the proper frame set up, then to decorate the blocks. It’s an awesome use for all the extra LEGOs we all have all laying around the house.
The LEGO calendar is officially discontinued by LEGO, but we definitely hope they bring it back, especially with all potential schooling options this fall.
You can still find the calendar on Amazon for just under $90.
YOU’LL LOVE THESE LEGO IDEAS TOO:
- You definitely need these 75+ Ideas, Tips, and Hacks for LEGOs.
- Make LEGO soap to get your kids washing their hands more.
- Do your kids need somewhere to play LEGOs? Check out these 12 Genuis LEGO table hacks.
- All the best LEGO party ideas for your next birthday!
- Try this LEGO Balance Scale STEM project with bricks you already own.
- You can get a LEGO waffle maker and build the best breakfast
- Is LEGO all over your house? Try these 37 Genuis LEGO Organization Ideas!
- You can use LEGO for leaning too. Here are 11 Ideas for Learning with LEGOs.
- You can make a DIY LEGO costume for Halloween or dress up.
- Learn how to make LEGO spaceships.