My kids spend hours playing with their LEGOs. They love to build houses and create stories with their little LEGO figurines. So the idea of a LEGO-themed room? It’s totally up their alley. That’s one reason I was excited to find this LEGO wall hanger set from Room Copenhagen.
What the LEGO Wall Hanger Set Includes
Each LEGO Wall Hanger in this set looks like a colorful LEGO dot in one of the three iconic colors: red, blue, and yellow. There’s three hangers total in every set: one small (1.9 inches), medium (3.1 inches), and large, (3.7 inches). The bold, bright colors are the perfect decor for a LEGO loving kid.
But how do you install them? Easy peasy. The set comes with a universal mounting hook that attaches to the back of each hanger. Screws are not included, but it will fit a variety of screw sizes.
If you prefer to not use a screw, some reviewers have mentioned using Velcro fasteners; this way you can move them around the room more easily, if you tend to redecorate frequently.
Once hung on the wall, the LEGO wall hangers can be more than wall decorations. They’re also functional. Use them as coat, towel, robe, hat, or clothes hangers. Of course if you just want them as decor for your LEGO-obsessed kiddo, you can do that too!
The Room Copenhagen Lego Wall Hanger Set is available on Amazon for just $9.99. But if you’re planning a LEGO-themed room? Chances are you’re going to want to buy more than one set!
YOU’LL LOVE THESE LEGO IDEAS TOO:
- You definitely need these 75+ Ideas, Tips, and Hacks for LEGOs.
- Make LEGO soap to get your kids washing their hands more.
- Do your kids need somewhere to play LEGOs? Check out these 12 Genuis LEGO table hacks.
- All the best LEGO party ideas for your next birthday!
- Try this LEGO Balance Scale STEM project with bricks you already own.
- You can get a LEGO waffle maker and build the best breakfast
- Is LEGO all over your house? Try these 37 Genuis LEGO Organization Ideas!
- You can use LEGO for leaning too. Here are 11 Ideas for Learning with LEGOs.
- You can make a DIY LEGO costume for Halloween or dress up.
- Learn how to make LEGO spaceships.