Have you tried making your kids sensory bags?
They are so much fun! Kids love playing with them, and they are easy to make. Plus, there are endless possibilities.
If you’re looking for inspiration or a new idea to try, here is a huge list of sensory bags to make.
20 Sensory Bags To Make
Ocean – This fun bag looks just the deep blue ocean! via Kids Activities Blog
Fall – This is so fun and festive for fall. via Fun Littles
Baby Water Blob – Even the little ones can play with this fun sensory bag. via Kids Activities Blog
Halloween – Here are three fun bags for Halloween that your kids will love! via Plain Vanilla Mom
Googley Eyes – Orange and gooey, this bag is perfect for Halloween! via Hands On As We Grow
More Sensory Activities
Watermelon – This squishy bag looks and feels like the inside of a watermelon. What a fun way to play without making a mess! via Fantastic Fun and Learning
Playdough – Flattened playdough and a few shiny pom poms make a fun baby activity. via Simple Fun For Kids
Nature – Use things you find outside on a nature walk to make this fun suncatcher sensory bag. via Hands On As We Grow
Lava Lamp – This is so fun – make your own little lava lamp bag that glows! via Growing A Jeweled Rose
Christmas Tree – Perfect for the holidays, make this Christmas tree sensory bag! via Mom Inspired Life
Fun DIY Sensory Activity Bags
Goo Bag – Play with goo without making a huge mess. This bag is so fun for little hands. via Hello Bee
Sparkle Snow – This sensory bag is so awesome, and perfect for winter! via Growing A Jeweled Rose
Night Sky – This is beautiful and looks like the night sky. So fun. via Learning And Exploring Through Play
Magnetic Polka Dots – Inspired by the book Press Here, this is one of my favorite sensory bags ever! via Mama Papa Bubba
Snowflakes – Perfect for winter, this snowflake bag is so much fun. via B-Inspired Mama
Frozen – This winter sensory bag is perfect for the snowy months. via A Little Pinch of Perfect
Red Apples – This activity goes with the book Ten Red Apples, and is fun for little hands. via I Can Teach My Child
Gelatin Squish Bag – This one is edible! via Stay At Home Educator
Learn To Write – For a fun pre-writing activity, make these sensory bags! via Pre-School Play
Grinch – Watch the Grinch Stole Christmas this holiday and then make this fun bag! via Growing A Jeweled Rose
More Fun Sensory Activities
- This rice sensory bin is a great sensory activity.
- This water clay play is a perfect sensory activity for the summer.
- Love is in the air and your child will love these sensory valentine activities.
- Fall is here and so is this awesome pumpkin sensory bag activity.
- Be daring by feeding the sharks with this bag of sharks sensory game.
- Contain the mess with this sensory bottle activity.
- Get messy with these mud activities for kids. They are great for sensory play.
- Target released a sensory line of furniture!
- Sensory processing might look different for each person.
- Try out these awesome dinosaur sensory activities for toddlers.
- We have a list of spd activities created by a physical therapist and a teacher.
- Here are some sensory processing disorder home ideas.
- Does your child love finding dory? Then this sensory jar is perfect for them.
- Here are 7 sure fire ways to know if your child has sensory issues.
- These sensory ocean activities for toddlers are a splash!
- We’ll teach you how to make a weighted lap buddy that helped my child with their sensory processing difficulties.
- Looking for more things to do? Try these free easy crafts!
Which of these sensory bags did your kids enjoy playing with the most? Let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear! Also, be sure to join us over on our Facebook page.