Cold sugary drinks just make summer feel more like summer! They are our favorite afternoon treat after a swim.
Awesome frozen Drinks kids will love to Beat the Heat
Here’s a list of drinks recipes you can make for the whole kid’s gang (regardless of age) on a hot summer day!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Easy Homemade Slurpee Recipe
Make a Homemade Slurpee bar for your next gathering so your kids can mix and match flavors!
2. DIY Slushie Syrup Recipe
This DIY Slushie Syrup is so tasty and it’s better for you when you make it yourself!
3. Sweet Sour Grape Nerds Recipe
This Copycat Grape Nerds tastes almost as good as the one from Sonic, all you need is delivery on rollerskates!
4. Watermelon Key Lime Recipe
Frozen Drink Watermelon Key Lime is perfect for July 4th!
5. Triple Citrus Slushies Recipe
If you like tart and tangy, you will love this Triple Citrus Slushies drink!
6. Blue Raspberry Slushie Recipe
This Blue Raspberry Slushie is oh, so BLUE.
7. Salted Watermelon Drink Recipe
This Salted Watermelon Drink recipe is made from pureed watermelon and is SUPER tasty!
8. Bubblegum Cream Slushie Recipe
This sweet Bubblegum Cream Slush tastes like the ice cream truck treats!
9. Blue Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
Jello is the basis of this Blue Raspberry Lemonade frozen drink recipe.
10. Kool-Aid and Ice Cream Float Recipe
Kool-Aid & Ice Cream Float mixes two of the kids favorite things!
11. Easy Tropical Slushie Recipe
Yummy! Tropical Slushie is perfect for a sunny afternoon!
12. Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
Frozen Raspberry Lemonade tastes delicious and is super refreshing.
13. Apple Orange Peach Slushie Recipe
When you make this fruity Apple Orange Peach Slushie, you will want seconds.
14. Watermelon Pineapple Limeaide Recipe
This Watermelon Pineapple Limeade is sweet and tangy.
15. Coconut Peach Lemonade Cream Recipe
Coconut Peach Lemonade Cream – oh my word! This looks so fancy and is perfect for a party!
16. Lemon Lime Blue Slushie Recipe
To make Lemon Lime Blue Slushie, skip the blue dye and this becomes a healthy alternative when you want something sweet and cold.
17. Coconut Raspberry Slush Recipe
For a festive concoction whip up a batch of Coconut Raspberry Slush.
18. Watermelon Peach Slushies Recipe
This Watermelon Peach Slushies will give you the right taste of summer!
19. Nothing but Berry Smoothie Recipe
This slushy is perfect for breakfast. Serve it up with some yogurt and a handful of nuts! Nothing But Berry Smoothie
Frozen Drink Recipes
Sometimes you just have to make some frozen drinks, so here’s a list of the recipes you can try!
20. Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
This Pineapple Smoothie tastes JUST like Disney’s Pineapple Whip – Yum!
21. Almond Milk & Strawberries Recipe
Make a healthy slushie from Almond Milk & Strawberries! Good for you!
22. Watermelon Kool-Aid Slushies Recipe
This is a classic at our house – we make it for July 4th and other family gatherings – Watermelon Kool Aid Slushies!
23. Yummy Orange Julius Recipe
Orange and cream YUM! Here is a dairy- free version of an Orange Julius!
24. Mixed Berry Mint Slushies Recipe
Make Mixed Berry Mint Slushies yummier by adding mint to your fruit adds a fun flair to your beverage.
25. Frozen Strawberry Limeade Recipe
Frozen Strawberry Limeade is refreshing and tasty!
26. Fresh Cherry Limeade Recipe
This Fresh Cherry Limeade is quite addictive, but in a good way.
Fun Ways to enjoy your drinks!
Now that you have an awesome drink, spice it up a bit by doing these tips to enjoy your drink better!
1. Add Popsicle Cubes
Cut up a popsicle for a fun treat! Add the popsicle cubes to your drink. You will get the taste of the popsicle with no sticky fingers.
2. Pop in Some Watermelon and Mango Puree
Watermelon Mango Freeze – Make fruity. Create a collection of fruit puree cubes to add club or lemon-lime soda to – YUM!
3. Dip in Summer Fruit Slush
Summer Fruit Slush is a similar concept. Add fruit cubes and make a delicious drink. These are great for just a hint of flavor too – add a single fruit cube to water.
4. Drop Some Wacky Ice Cubes
Keep reading – we have a collection of wacky ice cube flavor combinations. You can add some sparkle to any drink!
Have you tried any of these awesome summer drinks? How did it turn out?